• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aidan thought he heard someone but just slid it off his shoulder thinking he was hearing things. Once he was finished organizing the alcohols he quickly made his way outside nd stoked the fire with more wood from the barstools. The bar that was empty had tons of boxes stacked in one corner mostly of barstools and a few tables to work with. He started to unpack and put the tools together. He seemed pretty happy about what he was doing and didn't show any sign of being a threat. Infact he put of a cheerful vibe twoards people around him.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Jada shook her head and giggled."if she tries anything I'll protect you." she said and entered the building she thought she saw harmony in. "Harmony!!! You have a visitor."

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

Harmony

"who is it!" i yell running down the stairs, i see peace and i immediately freeze

(shammy Miya asked Jason whats wrong)

She popped the earbuds back in and followed his footsteps outside to the fire with her eyes. She rummaged through an old closet and pulled out a rag. Max wet the rag under a slightly working sink and pressed it against her nose while settling into a chair at one of the tables. She rinsed the rag and wiped down the tables and bar counter before tossing it in a bucket back in the dust room. She found the bar stool against and flipped her song to another 60's song.

@MiyaTheNeko

Aidan looked up to see a woman sitting on one of the stools he had just put together. He raised his eyebrow and chuckled to himself. "That as fast..." he said to himself before approaching the bar with a welcoming smile. "Good morning! Er... evening i guess would be the right word? I dunno haven't payed much attention." He said but caught himself rambling. "What can I get for you?" He asked presenting the wall of booze. He also noticed the tables and bar counter had been clean. "Oh and uh, thanks for that I appreciate it." He smirked.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Jason sighed and took the note out explaining AJ's death and his zombification. "I'm so sorry Miya....I just couldn't stop it. I should have been here," he said in a soft tone, lying down on the steps.

@MiyaTheNeko @Nona

Peace simply waved "H-Hi, hope your wound healed" she said immediately regretting it and became silent. She looked back up at the frozen Harmony.

@Yappi @MiyaTheNeko

(Miyas gonna fucking flip her shit xD )
iu

She lifted her glass of whiskey. "Just came from another bar and saw this place was set up." Max gestured with her hand, indicating she didn't need a drink. "Evening. Mind you that the door," She pointed at the back door next to her. "may need a lock on it so you don't have people, like I have, sneak into you oh-so-pleasant bar you have fixed up." Max was oddly talking, may have been caused by her heavy drink, and her accent was barely detective. She placed a hand over her bruised nose to cover the earlier happenings, though she was still unrecognizable in the shadows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya took the note and instantly fell to her knees crying. She clenched Rin close her her and sobbed. "I-i..." she handed Rin to Jason and smiled insanely. "I'll be right back." She ran out the church and went about a mile before screaming in anger, regret, and sadness. The scream could be heard for about two miles (so Jason could hear it).

@Shammy the Shamrock

AJ

The bandits meet me under the bridge

new recruits, you will join this clan.. we are organized, we are brothers. We are not like those other savages

I chuckle a little before i hear a scream... Its Miya's, Maybe i should go back... I always can right. I stand up before im grabbed by the shoulder

"Where are you going" he says threateningly

i bite out his throat and the others jump back "these teeth arent for show, now scatter shitheads" and i walk towards the scream feelings instant regret

@MiyaTheNeko

"Oh! Well that keeps my stocks good then hu?" He said with a laugh before tending to the door that she had mentioned. He looked around and noticed an unused shelf. He smiled snd quickly took the doorknob off the door. He then pushed the unused shelf over to the door. It was fairly heavy and he struggles some but none the less got it infront of the door. "There we go, problem solved!" He said brushing his hands on his pants. "So! What's your name lass? If I may ask I mean." He said grabbing a bottle of ale off the shelf. He popped it open with his teeth and started drinking.

@iiCupcakeCraver

AJ

I feel a gunshot go off, I scream as a bullet penetrates my chest. Another into my gut, I sit there laying back. I throw my weapons to the corner of the street. 2 men come over and loot me "Heh, sucker... wierd teeth"

@MiyaTheNeko (Gunshots are within ear shot, so are the voices)

Yappi said:
AJ
I feel a gunshot go off, I scream as a bullet penetrates my chest. Another into my gut, I sit there laying back. I throw my weapons to the corner of the street. 2 men come over and loot me "Heh, sucker... wierd teeth"

@MiyaTheNeko (Gunshots are within ear shot, so are the voices)
Miya hears the gunshots and two men. One mentioned weird teeth... strange. She ran over to investigate and saw aj laying g in the ground which really confused her. she was the men who shot him and gave a wicked grin. "I have 'weird teeth' too, and they would love to meet you." She bit at them then tacked one to the ground. Instantly ripping and digging into his face.

@Yappi

Tossing the rest of the drink in the clear plastic cup in a waste bin, she adjusted her bow around her chest and leaned against the door frame that led outside. She did not need to be drunk and running around the city at night. Max gave a small smirk. "A name. Yeah, mine's Maddox. I just go by Max." She hesitated. This was not her. This was not the girl she had been before where she trusted no one. She took in a short breath, he really did seem trustworthy enough. "You got one?" She asked while attempting to untangle her ear buds from its knot of wrath. 'Fuckkkk....' She sighed in frustration and gave up with them before shoving them in the small satchel. Her hood still hung over her anonymous face.

@MiyaTheNeko

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Wow that is the fastest fake death I have ever seen xD )

[/QUOTE]
(AJ is not the deceptive type, that and he loves Miya with a passion. he knows that scream... if ya know what i mean -Insert Lenny face here-)
should-i-bring-50-shades-of-grey-as-well_c_4804697.webp

Aidan chucked and raised his drink into the air. "Max hu? I like that name, good name." He said with a friendly smile. He never hid his happiness and strange attitude from anyone. People usually trust him and he is happy that they do. She seemed hesitant to tell her name but did anyway which was helpful on his part. A bartender should allways remember his good customers. That was his motto, he loved it and used it alot. "Me? Name? Of course Aidan is the name." He said taking another swig from the bottle. "So Max, there must be a beautiful face to go with that wonderful voice. I understand if your shy and all that but I'd like to know who I'm talking to." He said slyly and leaned back on the counter, setting the bottle down on it. He didn't try and approach her incase she found him as some sort of threat.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Yappi said:
(AJ is not the deceptive type, that and he loves Miya with a passion. he knows that scream... if ya know what i mean -Insert Lenny face here-)
should-i-bring-50-shades-of-grey-as-well_c_4804697.webp
((Miya- Oh shut up! I'm not that loud... -blush- ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back