• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

I look at the outfit, pure leather. Useful and stylish. "I like it" I say half actually liking it and half not wanting Jack to get pissed

@Mira1

Mira1 said:
Jack leads her to a clothing store with quite a select one of interesting articles. He makes his way to the back, towing the leash to the counter. While in there he browses through and finds her what he thinks is the perfect outfit. He walks out and shows it to her. "What about this? It's up to you love."

View attachment 291434

-=-=((CellistCat606: -Steals the outfit from Jack- "It's mine now!!"-Runs away while hoping Jack doesn't chase after her while hoping he doesn't kill her either-))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((CellistCat606: -Steals the outfit from Jack- "It's mine now!!"-Runs away while hoping Jack doesn't chase after her and killls her-))=-=-
(*Clothes lines* No! You're a cat, you can't even wear them)

((I'm not sure who has characters there so I tagged a few of you that I know have characters that know Melina :3))

~*Melina Herford*~

5e7264d6c8acc39dc070f9932ecb5991.jpg

Melina had since made her way back to the church sighing lightly with a solemn expression as she found a place to sit, hugging her legs close to her chest.

@Mira1

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Any one at the church?

Jada smiled and happily took the sandwich. "Thank you so much!" She said happily and dug into the sandwich. A large smile went on her face as she pulled out her diary and started to write something down. It obviously wasn't alot because she finished in about two sentences. She looked up at him and blushed slightly. "Thank you Threat, if you want I can repay the favor. Next time I'll cook for you." She said with a cute smile.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jack claps happily at her approval and sits on the counter. He hands it to her and smiled. "Put it on then." She said taking the leash off her collar.

@Yappi

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](*Clothes lines* No! You're a cat, you can't even wear them)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((CellistCat606: -swats him in the face with her lucky claw- "You forgot one thing," -Cello appears out of nowhere- "I HAVE A MAGICAL CELLO!!"))=-=

Nona said:
((I'm not sure who has characters there so I tagged a few of you that I know have characters that know Melina :3))

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina had since made her way back to the church sighing lightly with a solemn expression as she found a place to sit, hugging her legs close to her chest.

@Mira1

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Any one at the church?

((Omg I just noticed who Melina is!!! -cheers-))

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((CellistCat606: -swats him in the face with her lucky claw- "You forgot one thing," -Cello appears out of nowhere- "I HAVE A MAGICAL CELLO!!"))=-=

((-Jack watches with a confused look on his face- this is quite the show.))

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

@Mira1

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Any one at the church?

"Well, we can probably cook it ourselves. Maybe. I dunno, c'mon." He walked a bit in the church, and saw Melina. He tensed, instinctively avoiding her eyes. 'I still can't talk to people normally...well...it has been at least a few months maybe...'

@Yappi

@Nona

Harmony

I put on the outfit, the coat is a little too big but the rest is fitting good. A small part of me wants to break for it but the rest doesn't. I go back to Jack and do a little twirl.

@Mira1

Jack stares at her with awe. "You look... beautiful..." he said standing and grabbing her hands gently. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Come now Angel, lets go do something shal we? Anything you want to do?" He asked reattaching the collar.

@Yappi

CellistCat606 said:

(*Takes out guitar* I GAVE YOU THAT CLAW AND I CAN TAKE IT AWAY!!! By my nightmare powers I will defeat you *Gently pokes with guitar*)

Mira1 said:
Jack stares at her with awe. "You look... beautiful..." he said standing and grabbing her hands gently. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Come now Angel, lets go do something shal we? Anything you want to do?" He asked reattaching the collar.
@Yappi
Harmony

I nod my head and I lift my chin so he can easily reattach the collar. I look at him with a tilted head when he says Angel. I don't get flustered when he kisses my head though. "I don't know"

@Mira1

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](*Takes out guitar* I GAVE YOU THAT CLAW AND I CAN TAKE IT AWAY!!! By my nightmare powers I will defeat you *Gently pokes with guitar*)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((CellistCat606: -Strums a string from the cello- -the clothes magicaly are being worn by CellistCat606 and have been magically changed to her size- "MEOW! Wait that's not english...Oh yeah!" -gets onto a ledge and jumps onto Shammy's face- "FEAR ME!"))=-=-

Threat smiled "You're welcome, I want to go into the city for a bit. You want to come," he said grabbing his bag and rubbing the crumbs away. He sighed "Where did my jacket go? I thought I had it with me," he said going back up the hatch.

@Mira1

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((CellistCat606: -Strums a string from the cello- -the clothes magicaly are being worn by CellistCat606 and have been magically changed to her size- "MEOW! Wait that's not english...Oh yeah!" -gets onto a ledge and jumps onto Shammy's face- "FEAR ME!"))=-=-
(*Shoves away* You think you're the only one with random stuff from the thread. I SUMMON MY ULTIMATE WARRIOR! CLOVER!!!!)

cloverfield_by_bassanimation.jpg

(He's a little.....not threatening in the slightest ('
:) ))

He chuckles seeing her get flustered from the kiss. "How about we go to the park? Woudl you like that?" He asked pulling her into a gentle hug.

@Yappi

Jada looked at him and nodded quickly. "I-I would love to... I mean uh.. sure why not." She said, her face turning a bright shade if red. She followed him back up the hatch when he mentioned something abiut a missing jacket. Maybe if I get it back he will praise me for it! She thought to herself with a smile.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Mira1 said:
He chuckles seeing her get flustered from the kiss. "How about we go to the park? Woudl you like that?" He asked pulling her into a gentle hug.
@Yappi

Jada looked at him and nodded quickly. "I-I would love to... I mean uh.. sure why not." She said, her face turning a bright shade if red. She followed him back up the hatch when he mentioned something abiut a missing jacket. Maybe if I get it back he will praise me for it! She thought to herself with a smile.

@Shammy the Shamrock
Harmony

"I'd love that" I say smiling

@Mira1

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked up at the boy for a moment, seeing that she didn't recognise him but went back yo staring at the ground in front of her again since he didn't look like a talkative person. She glanced around to see if she could spot anyone she actually knew...

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(*Shoves away* You think you're the only one with random stuff from the thread. I SUMMON MY ULTIMATE WARRIOR! CLOVER!!!!)
cloverfield_by_bassanimation.jpg

(He's a little.....not threatening in the slightest ('
:) ))

[/QUOTE]

-=-=((CellistCat606: -Fur stands up and she hisses- "Oh really?" -plays the song hot cross buns- -turns into the picture below after the song is over-

5480933e307bb_green1.jpg

-Swats at the creatures legs with her claws-))=-=-

Jack chuckled and picks Harmony up, putting her on his shoulders. "Hold on tight!" He said before taking off to the park. When they arrived he put her down and looked at it. He pulled out sone throwing knifes anf started to take down as many zombies as he could. Then sent her out to have fun.

@Yappi

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked up at the boy for a moment, seeing that she didn't recognise him but went back yo staring at the ground in front of her again since he didn't look like a talkative person. She glanced around to see if she could spot anyone she actually knew...

Mitch turned to her, not making direct eye contact. "Hey um...you seen Marcus?"

Threat smiled and ran out the door, he breathed in the fresh air. Threat took out his knife, spinning it around and walking into the forest, he waited for Jada, his hands in his pockets.

@Mira1

Jason woke up still holding Rin, he saw Melina and walked up to her. "Howdy Mel, how ya doing," he said in a soft cheery voice. He heard another voice, he smiled and extended his hand to Mitch "Nice to meet cha, Jason Grim," he said keeping his other arm around the baby.

@Otakubeats @Nona

Harmony

I start to run up to zombies and jam my knife into there skulls, getting faster and faster as I grow more aggressive.

@Mira1

Marcus

I walk up to the church and walk into the door.

@Mira1[/URL]

Jason woke up still holding Rin, he saw Melina and walked up to her. "Howdy Mel, how ya doing," he said in a soft cheery voice. He heard another voice, he smiled and extended his hand to Mitch "Nice to meet cha, Jason Grim," he said keeping his other arm around the baby.

@Otakubeats @Nona
Mitch shook his hand tentatively. "Mitchell Hart, but just call me Mitch. Marcus sorta brought me here." He then began to fiddle with the dog tags around his neck, a nervous habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back