• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack looked at her and shook his head at her and smiled. "What friends you have, I would never betray you like that." He said walking over to her, the grenade being clipped to his belt. "So, we can make this simple or complex your choice. Work with me, or I torture you into working with me."

@Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

"B-But I..." She looked at Marcus and sighed yes doctors are important but so were kids, for all he knew, Harmony could grow up to learn to do medical procedures as well, children were innocent and full of potential, or at least that was her thoughts. She watched jack carry her away a friend crossing her face "...j-just try to promise me you'll get her back..." She said quietly.

@Yappi

Harmony

"How about I don't listen to a word of yours and you let me out of here" I say letting myself panic for a second, a very bad second.

@Mira1

The tween sighed, noticing the noise behind him "I'm...I'm not an undead thing, if you're concerned..." said the boy in a quiet, emotionless tone; turning around to face the door "But I'll leave if I'm not welcome; besides, I've got dreadfully awful luck—I can't even keep s-someone by my side for m-more than a minute" his voice started to waver, shake with emotion at the mention of 'someone.'

@Otakubeats

Jack growled some but quickly calmed himself. "That wasn't an option Harmony, work for me or I force you to." He said simply, trying to keep himself from hurting her. He would, but didn't want to.

@Yappi

Jack frowned and pulled out a knife. "This will hurt..." he said with a wicked smirk. "Alot." He jammed the knife into her gut and instantly twisted it.

@Yappi

Harmony I scream loudly, having little clothing there's nothing to prevent the knife from going full force. I cringe at the constant pain of the twist.

@Mira1

He smiled and tilts his head some, the knife still in her gut. "So, what is your decision? Torture or work." he asked, ready to do whatever he had to do.

@Yappi

Harmony

"I'd rather be tortured than work for you scum" I say seeing no reason to limit my speech

"Well..." Lucas started, fiddling with his fingers "Me and...a f-person I knew met around here, s-she was living here at the time...I think, so I stayed the night here" he sighed, and looked up at the big structure "It's a better safe house than most around here, perhaps that's why I'm here, I guess" the boy started fiddling behind himself, pulling out a can of soup from his backpack "Besides, you probably have a way to cook this in here. And I'm hungry"

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure, I'm Lucas" The boy greeted, happy to be talking to someone normal for once "I'll be turning 12 soon, and I've been searching for my family since this apocalypse began" mentioning his family made his face falter at bit, but he shook it off "How old are you?"

@Otakubeats

Jack smiled at her and moved closer. "That can be arranged." He said before kissing her and dragging the knife deeper into her gut.

@Yappi

(Ill just w

Mira1 said:
Jack smiled at her and moved closer. "That can be arranged." He said before kissing her and dragging the knife deeper into her gut.
@Yappi
Harmony

I Turn my head away from his kiss, I cringe at the knife and i try to get up only to have the knife go deeper into my stomach.

@Mira1

((So yappi missed (or ignored) my reply with Melina so now I guess she's stuck? Idk :I))

((....>:I *Raises hand* xD its okay I'm not mad))

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina nodded "I understand..." She said to him as she pulled at the sleeves of her cardigan. She knew he couldn't promise in case whatever attempt he did make went terribly wrong. But at least he said he would try and that was enough for her.

@Yappi

Marcus

"If she's not dead i may attempt a one man rescue. Otherwise we have to leave her, Jack is a psychopath and to even give the slightest chance of another hostage is extremely dangerous" i say explaining myself

@Nona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back