• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks back at her with anger in his eyes. He approached her and sighed kneeling down to her height. "I understand if you don't wish to cooperate." He started in a kind, hurt voice. "But, I'm not going to be able to let you go either. So you can either cooperate, die, or be in her position your choice." He said running his hand through her hair, a gentle smile on his face.

Harmony

Wakes up from a nightmare, but it's a little more lax than the rest. She slowly wakes up not quite taking in all that happened

@Mira1

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina opened her eyes again after he kneeled to her level. Whimpering silently after he spoke and ran his hand through her hair "C-Can't you just let her go?" She asked quietly. Before he got a chance to answer, Melina moved her gaze to behind him, noticing that the girl was waking up.

@Mira1

@Yappi

"Look, we can't just go after her."

'So what? She might be in danger.'

"Fine. Hurry up."

Jay and the newly freed Quill went after Harmony, remaining hidden even after she was taken inside. They followed them, moving silently outside the door.

@Yappi @Nona @Mira1

He brings the knife to Melina's throat and presses slightly, causing a small but if blood to trickle down the blade. "I'm sorry, but that was not an option. You have five seconds to choose who gets to be my pet. You, or her?" He growled.

@Nona @Yappi @Quillicious

Harmony

I look at Melina, I no my head showing that I was fine with her just complying with him. I've had enough happen to me, she doesn't deserve to have this happen. I do

@Nona @Mira1

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina bit her lip to distract herself from feeling the cut on her throat. She looked to harmony, she was just a kid, she couldn't let her go through that. Taking a deep breath and frowning over at harmony she then exhaled "I-I'll take her place as long as you let her leave"

@Mira1

@Yappi

Harmony

"I'll take that place for you Melina, let me leave and ill tell everyone... Everyone. Melina it's a useless struggle as he will hurt us both anyways" I say pissed that she decided to 'Do the right thing' she is more naive then me

@Nona @Mira1

He ignores Harmonys ramble and stands, clapping for her. "Wonderful!" He said happily and walked over to Harmony. He grabbed her by the throat and threw her out the door. He quickly locked it and walked over to Melina. "Now, what to do with you beautiful." He purred and caressed her face.

@Yappi @Nona

(( xD well I could have had her sacrifice harmony but I have to keep her in character [since she's not the kind to do that] and her mind told her 'save the kid'))

Harmony

"Ahhh, now to go tell AJ,Johny and Marcus where you live" I say as he closes the door. I am still naked... Melina your a fucking fool you know that. I walk back to the church, (I would have though Jack would be a little more creative....)

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked to harmony as she spoke, the decision was made and nothing could be done about that now. She didn't think that maybe he'd fall through on the deal and hurt them both. She frowned watching harmony get thrown out watching the door get locked. Her face began to drain of colour as he approached her and spoke. She was scared, but at least the kid was okay.

@Mira1

@Yappi

Marcus/Johny

The pair sit at a campfire out front and exchange jokes, Johny playing on a acustic

Harmony

I run up to the church, Johny sees her naked and covers her with his coat "What happened kid?" He ask "Jack captured Melina and almost captured me" I reply

Marcus

"So... You want us to kill him a guess and get Melina back?" He ask seeing where this is going "I'll go get AJ" he walks into the church as Harmony tells Johny about what happened.

Johny

"Uh huh" I grab my rifle and Load it "Let's go!" I yell exited that I'm getting out of the church. AJ and Marcus walk out of the church, AJ with his revolver and Marcus with his shotgun. Harmony leads them to the penthouse

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Ahhh, now to go tell AJ,Johny and Marcus where you live" I say as he closes the door. I am still naked... Melina your a fucking fool you know that. I walk back to the church, (I would have though Jack would be a little more creative....)
((Jack isn't the creative type unless it comes to cooking his victims ^_^ ))

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked to harmony as she spoke, the decision was made and nothing could be done about that now. She didn't think that maybe he'd fall through on the deal and hurt them both. She frowned watching harmony get thrown out watching the door get locked. Her face began to drain of colour as he approached her and spoke. She was scared, but at least the kid was okay.

@Mira1

@Yappi

Jack smiled and threw Melina over his shoulder. "I imagine he had gone and gotten us some company, so I'm going to make my way out of here and to somewhere else." He said with a devious grin. He pulled out a small red button and pressed it, explosions went off and the building began to collaps above them. He sprinted to the window and broke through, Melina still in his arms. He sprinted through the alley's for about a mile before they were far enough away not to die. He broke into a different building and sat Melina down gently. "How does this place look?" He asked as if she was on his side.

@Nona @Yappi

(4 people can cover one mile very quickly)

The 4

They come up to the penthouse to see its exploded. Marcus yells "It's been about 19 minutes since it exploded, they covered a mile of ground in that time. We split up and I'll go with Harmony, AJ and Johny you go the other way." The ex millitary man tells the 2 before they fan out, Marcus notices some footsteps in the mud "I found some tracks, could be Jacks" he tells into the walkie

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina let a small yelp as she was thrown over his shoulder covering her ears as the building exploded. Whatever hope she had of anyone finding her and getting her out of here was now gone as she was now carried to another location. Being set down she hugged her legs close to her chest as her eyes quickly glanced around this new hellhole she was in with this crazy guy, hoping to see a weak spot in the building that could give her a way of escape. She shrugged gently at his words "...dark" she answered in a quiet voice.

@Mira1

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus

He sprinted through here, Jack left quite the trail. Right after a rainy day to... Tsk tsk, I'm able to track him quicker than a deer. Careless, instead of spending the extra 20 minutes to cover your tracks you sprinted. "I found fresh tracks, through mud. Leaved a trail of knocked over items and dead zombies in his wake. Go East and I'll meet up"

Harmony

I follow Marcus, keeping my revolver pulled just in case

Johny/AJ

The two head in the opposite direction, eventually meeting up with Marcus and Harmony.

@Mira1 @Nona

He chuckled and walked over to her, he seemed to be much more gentle now. He knelt down and sighed. "It is quite dark, look if I am correct they are all ready on their way. I wasnt smart with how I did this." He shook his head at his idiosity. "Look I'm sorry you were brought into this if it means anything you can just kill me now and get over this whole ordeal. You won't have to deal with me, and you can go home safe." He sighed and handed her a cleaver. "Or, the less likely option... you can help me get through this." He said placing his hand on her head. "Your choice."

@Nona

((You have my permission to kill jack if you want.))

Marcus

"Keep away from the windows and follow me" I say as the group goes to a weak point in the building. He scraps off weak chunks of stone and shoves a grenade into there. They go under a barrier before it goes off and they rush in through the gap holding there guns at Jack. Harmony sees Melina, she doesn't know but since they don't know Harmony to well they brothers would use her as a bargaining chip.

@Mira1 @Nona

(Harmony because AJ would kill himself, Johny would run away forever before the exchange and Marcus would start killin people xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back