• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

I take some cloreform 'I' found in the pharmacy an hold it to his nose, I use a pressure point I found that Miya taught me and make him breath the stuff in. I place a blindfold over quills eyes and put in earplugs. I remove all weapons from the room and exit it, I bolt the door and exit the apartment mostly blood covered. The undersized hoodie is made out of good material, I'm happy smiley gave it to me. I walk across the city and i find quite the large building. A penthouse...? I Check to see if it's unlocked

@Nona @Mira1

Threat smiled "Thank you, I really appreciate it." He said looking at her bag, noticing something but trying to ignore whatever it was. He studied her as she moved, staying quite, feeling weak.

@Mira1

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina shuddered and almost stumbled when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her along but regained her balance quickly after. She still refused to look at him, only looking at the ground in front of her as she was pulled along. None of those sounded okay ..she wondered if she was better off just getting her throat slashed rather than stay with a lunatic that tortures for fun.

@Mira1

Harmony

I see a man and a girl... There walking this way, I am not afraid of him. He Is wearing a top hat and a suit, the girl is wearing regular clothing. He is holding her by the wrist, I sit there at the entrance with my legs crossed. I'm wearing nothing but my hoodie still... I should have stopped by the clothing store.

@Mira1 @Nona

Jada smiled and began to patch up his wound. Noticing that he seemed to be peeking at her bag full of weapons and her diary. She slyly pushed it away. She had noticed that Threat passed out and signed sadly. She picked up her diary and began writing in it about threat before leaning and falling asleep on his chest.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jack walks her over to the penthouse where he sees someone attempting to get in. He quickly grabs Melina's mouth and pulls her to the ground. In a harsh but quiet voice he said, "Say one word, I I'll cut your throat here and now. Got that?" He looked over his shoulder then grabbed some rope from his trenchcoat. He quickly tied Melina's feet and hands together so she couldn't get away then stood. He walked to who was trying to get inside and bowed to them. "Hello friend! I believe you are attempting to get into my home."

@Yappi @Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina with a panicked expression quickly nodded. She watched him approach the girl wishing she could tell her to run but she was too far away to signal anything as well as her hands being tied. She just watched.

Jack chuckled and shook his head. "Ah, it's alright!" He explained and looked around. "I guess it is the apocalypse, sort of hard to tell those things nowadays hu?" He said with a grin and looked down, catching her gripping something in her picked. "So, what brings you around here then?" He asks crossing his arms, in his hand was the button for his smoke machine. If she tried anything he would have to use it but he didn't want it to come to that.

@Nona @Yappi

Harmony

"Just looking for a place to stay..." I say trusting him a little, I unclench to tag in my hoodie and grin "Do you have any clothes?" I ask hoping he does

He tilts his head some and nods at her. "Yes of course I do." He said and opened the door to the apartment. "Go on in, I have to go retrieve my girlfriend over there. I had to hide her, no offense but you can't really trust people anymore." He chuckled and walked over to Melina. He cut the ties and helped her up. "Play along and you live." He said placing a forced kiss on her head and walking her to the penthouse.

@Yappi @Nona

Harmony

"Awe you to go great together" I say chuckling "So tell me, why haven't you kidknapped me, tortured me or anything else yet? I know what you did to AJ" I say recognizing the mask. "Speaking of which you just kinda forgot about AJ"

@Mira1

Jack tilted his head and chuckled. "I haven't done that because I am a better person than that. I have found that the way to survive in this world is through humanity." He said walking up to Harmony. "May I get you a drink?" He asked, avoiding talking about AJ.

@Yappi @Nona

Harmony

"Lots of things change, but people never change" I say with a look that states into his soul "Anyways thanks, I'll be back in a minute" I go into the back and find a closet, I get some Random clothes from it. I put some underware and some shorts on, along with a t-shirt under my hoodie. I come out and sit back down.

@Mira1 @Nona

"oh, people change darling believe it." he said as she walked to his closet. He sat down and poured himself some tea, as well as getting a cup for her. "Do not worry, it's just green tea I dont have any intentions." He said sitting across from her.

@Yappi @Nona

Harmony

"Thanks" I say taking a sip of the tea, I know he's going to strike... I just don't know when. People like him will do a lot, and now that he lost his pet he will be desperate for another.

@Mira1

A sinister smile creeps on his face. "No problem." Jack said eying the cup. "Looks like you actually drank it, I'm surprised. Any minute now it will kick in." He said chuckling, when he made the tea, he snuck in a pill. If she didn't switch the drinks, it would kick in and knock her out in no time.

@Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina crinkled up her nose when he referred to her as his girlfriend, the thought alone was less than desirable. Nodding her head in agreement to play along as much as she didn't want to she followed alongside him to the penthouse, she didn't want him hurting the girl because she protested. Once getting inside she found somewhere to sit and sat down quietly as she nervously pulled at her cardigan sleeves.

@Mira1

@Yappi

Harmony

"God damnit" I say deadpan before my Vision gets blurry, I try to stand up but I tip over bringing the table with me. I Desperatly try to stay awake but it's no avail. I slowly seep into a deep sleep.

@Mira1

Jack chuckled as he watched Harmony start to grow dizy and begine to pass out. As soon as I see she is fully out I walk over and pick her up. "My dear Melina could you please go get me some rope." He asked throwing Harmony into a chair and removing any wepons he could find. He decided to go a step forward and removing her dignity as well, he removed everything on her and waited for rope.

@Nona @Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina stared at him horrified by his actions when he asked for the rope before quickly shaking her head and closing her hands "I-I-I'm not helping you i-its wrong" she said flinching while closing her eyes expecting to be hit or something for speaking out but she was not wanting to help him do such a disgusting to a child.

@Yappi

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back