• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber

Amber decided on the one last question to ask(If only these were wishes then I could wish for more wishes). "I believe this is one almost everyone is wondering. What honestly happened from you getting hit into the wall from the demolisher attack on the day you rescued me to now? and don't leave out any details." Amber made her evil grin once again while waiting for Keon to answer her last question.

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

"ah yes that is easy, Santa clause came and saved my life riding on his zombie deer's, he nursed me back to shape and gave me some hot chocolate and a present oh and he introduced me to Michael Jackson and famous comedian Conan Brien ghosts, really interesting guys." pulls out a small pocket sized gift wrapped up with a red bow wrapped around it neatly showing it to her and pockets it in trench coat again. Keon would turn around and would walk inside the mansion.

Last edited by a moderator:
((.....................................................................................................*no words*.......))

Threat sees this and tugs Jason "What is a Santa, is it a zombie" the kid ask tipping its own hat.

Jason shrugs "I don't know, maybe a powerful zombie tamer who likes deer zombie," he takes threat inside.

(They have both hit there heads when the apocalypse happened, they don't know what a Santa is
xD )

CellistCat606 said:
Amber

Amber decided on the one last question to ask(If only these were wishes then I could wish for more wishes). "I believe this is one almost everyone is wondering. What honestly happened from you getting hit into the wall from the demolisher attack on the day you rescued me to now? and don't leave out any details." Amber made her evil grin once again while waiting for Keon to answer her last question.

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Amber

"Ahem I said honestly Keon not whatever comes off the top of your snowy white head." Amber said while making her evil grin and tapping her right foot impatiently while crossing her arms.

-=-=((I'm the master of reading carefully you aren't going to beat me 3-0!))=-=-

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

"ah yes you did said honesty but I said questions not demands and you are demanding me to be honest which I don't have to and am not listening to and the deal said I never had to tell the truth" Keon would say while still walking away from her. (so am I > :D )

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

"Ahem I said honestly Keon not whatever comes off the top of your snowy white head." Amber said while making her evil grin and tapping her right foot impatiently while crossing her arms.

-=-=((I'm the master of reading carefully you aren't going to beat me 3-0!))=-=-

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-
{I think he just beat you on that}

Kira was standing inside, now holding Ashlie. When Keon came inside, he almost ran into her and nearly made her drop Ashlie. "Careful" she laughed. "What's wrong?" She asked, suddenly serious.

CellistCat606 said:
Amber

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Her eyes narrowed. She heard the conversation and she walked up to Keon. "She was demanding an answer to her question you so rightly owe her the answer to."

sighing he would run a hand through his snow white hair "nothing" he would smile gentle and wrap his arms around Kira waist and pull her gently to him with the baby between them making sure the baby is not hurt and is comfortable.

Threat walked up to Kira, poked her, and asked in a soft voice "Hi miss, are you friends with wierdo who calls himself Keon" the kid asks, their faced blood stained by zombies making this face ( :P ).

Brianna Ackerman

(Black Text-Jason Dark Blue Text- Fret)

Keon would turn to 2 "she is 'Demanding' answer to her question, again I said I would answer her questions not take demands" @Brianna Ackerman @White Shamrock

I finished the song after a lot of drinking whilst playing" There, Jason here you can have it back

Jason smiled and looked at AJ "How ya feeling after your 'incident' a little while ago," he asks in a nervous tone putting the guitar on his back.

Yappi

She grinned. Her eyes sparked and her head tilted. "Wonderful." She replied after slightly getting in his face. She smirked and turned to silently waltz up the stairs. A slight plan was formulating in her head in the meanwhile.

"Straight answers don't demand straight answers!" She called back, mostly to Amber, before exiting to the roof. She laughed to herself and went to go sit by her backpack in the cool breeze that seemed to start up.

@CellistCat606

"better, thanks" i smile weakly. " i haven't gotten drunk since then though only a beer whilst playing guitar.

@White Shamrock

Slasher999999999 said:
( xD 2 is siding with amber why 2 ;- ;)
((Later it will be revealed that Keon reminds her of her dad xD She doesn't really like her dad anymore. That will eventually be revealed too.....))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back