• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time passes and he founds an old journal located on an old floor panel which is underneath a drawer. He smiles and grabs it. He looks at it and puts it under his shirt, hidden. He keeps looking in the room

@Slasher999999999

Jason smiled "This kid apparently was saved by Keon from the z's outside," he points to Threat as he goes to the garden.

Threat looks at AJ "Are you a drunk mister," the kid asks as it pets a white dog with orange eyes "This is Pap, found him after I fell."

Yappi

"uhhhhh, kid i dont know what i espected, to surive this long you would have some knowledge so i am not drunk just hung over" I rub my eyes

The kid giggled "How did you meet the skeleton man,..he seems familiar to me," the kid ask putting Sansy back in its coat.

Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
" i was picked up by a man named pyro, he drove me here and i met Jason and well we have been surviving ever since"

Threat sits on the couch "What is there to do, this place is so dull," the kid plays with Pap for a while.

Yappi

Two quietly went back to humming her favorite song. She really wantedto keepon singing, but that little twerp snuck up on her and embarrassed her. Ugh. She wasnt an amazing singer by any means, but did sound nice. She just never did things like that infront of others.

"So two, im sorry for being a ass. I just kinda get that way when im drunk, im a different person when sober." I hand 2 a can a peaches, "i know you like these and i found them at the military base"

@Enmyira

Keon would look down at the kid and slightly a eyebrow "my name is Keon squirt" he smile slightly "don't go wearing it out" he would ruffle his head. He would remove his hand and spin around his black trench coat and snow white hair swaying from the sudden movement and would walk outside the sun in front of him giving him a light glow around him and would look like to the kid he was walking to a bright light. (badass scene)

Threat laughed "OK, mister cool guy, ya want something warm to chill you out," the kid continues to laugh "You really are a funny wierdo Keon."

Slasher999999999

Keon would continue to walk and would lift his hand and wave it "no I'm good I need to check on someone" he would say as he was walking outside heading to where amber is @White Shamrock @CellistCat606

The kid walks up to Jason and sees the garden "What are ya doing old man, growing a garden,"

Threat laughs.

Jason laughed "Ya baby it is a garden, you wouldn't know one wouldn't you" he laughs at his

comment, as did Threat.

(Wow I am literally talking to myself
xD )

Amber

Amber continued to practice with her scythe just swinging around. She kept on dropping it over and over again which got her upset. Amber then found a move she really liked. She would run up to her opponent dragging her scythe to the right of her and when she got close enough she pulled it upwards to slice them right in half. Amber's easiest one was when she just span holding her scythe out in front of her. As Amber was practicing she noticed Advanced Keon was back. Amber then asked (without looking back) "You ready to give some answers now?"

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Yappi said:
"So two, im sorry for being a ass. I just kinda get that way when im drunk, im a different person when sober." I hand 2 a can a peaches, "i know you like these and i found them at the military base"
@Enmyira
((She's on the roof.))

Keon would gaze at her with a critical look. "your form is sloppy" he would say in slightly disappointed voice "your legs are spread to far apart, your shoulders are tensed to much and you are over extending yourself in your swings way to much, which makes it easy for someone to get into your guard and take you down". he would say with his hands folded behind his back giving her a critical look.

Amber

Amber rolled her eyes then turned to Keon. "That's why I'm practicing genius." Amber sighed and continued to work on her swinging. Amber then laughed a bit at her idea. "Bet you can't do any better," Amber said with an evil grin while having her back towards him.

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back