• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Skylyn is out of the city by now but I'm gonna have her leg injured. She got it pinned under something heavy, got out bit she can't walk on it. So she has a split and a hand made crutch.

(Well once again, the action part was when I was sleeping...)

Jane is on Keon's room trying to find something useful. He has the door closed so if someone opens it he has the time to hide. He is looking for something... a weapon? A secret? He didn't know but he wanted something. He keeps the gun hidden in his back, stuck enter his skin and the back of his trousers.

@Slasher999999999

A small scream could be heard coming from outside the gate "No, please don't do this, I know you are still good." The child swings a bat crying to herself as she hits more repeatedly saying "I am sorry."

-anyone (I don't want to bother the user Anyone)

Last edited by a moderator:
Two's right eye twitches slightly. She waslounging on the roof, cloud gazing with a music by, when she heard the shouts. She really wasn't very fond of children... but the others probably were. With a sigh she sat up and looked towards the gate.

@White Shamrock

The child was starting to stab the zombies, it sees the women and jumps trying to get her attention "HI MISS PLEASE SHOOT THEM!" The child says stubbornly trying to get 2's attention.

Enmyira

(Black text: Jason Dark blue text: Fret)

Last edited by a moderator:
She grumbles to herself and lays down on her stomach. She slides her rifle over and pushes off the saftey. She waits until the last possible second to kill the closest. My, it's fun to freak kids out of nothing else. She smirks then easily takes down three more.

@White Shamrock ((good idea.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back