• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPTheWarrior said:
"Yes come we need to sprint now. Kira and the horse are starting to get far. Dont forget our deal!" he starts to run

Amber

"How could I? I have my hands to remind me of it." As much as Amber wanted to race Jane, he probably would assume she was running away and would shoot her. So Amber just started to jog behind Jane. "So what's the plan when we catchup to Kiera?"

-=-=((@JPTheWarrior))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
her eyes narrowed and she nodded. She didn't mind a little pain.. and she was use to stitches and sutures... though didn't know weather or not to trust this mysterious.. guy. Although, he did save her.. and took her job!.. ugh. She was use to being the one who would help people from the roof tops. She use to be the sniper.. the silent avenger.

@Slasher999999999

This was odd indeed. The needle hurt.. and she was biting down on her bottom lip with quite a force. Her eyes wandered and ended up tracing the line's in the man's palm. Odd odd odd indeed....

(Wow I was gone for 3 hours watching batman vs superman for the second time, and only one other page has been made xD )

James would walk around the city, singing loudly and lighting a few zombies on fire. Eventually he got really bored and lit a house on fire, one house turned into two and two turned into three. It basically turned into a full on wildfire and with a large grin on his face he exclaimed, "Now thats a fire!" The heat would be immense, enough to fry an egg. @Anybody

Picklesoldier said:
He'd sit there staring at his handy work, smiling. You could see the smoke for miles @Anybody
-=-=((The usernames (shift+2)Anyone and (shift+2)Anybody are real users. So you may want to use something else now(unless if you were intentionally talking to them).))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((The usernames (shift+2)Anyone and (shift+2)Anybody are real users. So you may want to use something else now(unless if you were intentionally talking to them).))=-=-

(alrighty then)

The unknown man would finish stiching up menir head and would then take another clean rag and pour medical alocholo and would procede to place it on the wound the alochol disinfecting the head wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back