• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Not unless over-cumbered man can stop him)

[/QUOTE]
(It would be funny if someone made an axe man char)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He smiles "How ya feel about burning giants" he looks at him still watching the fire.
(I just realized, I still have Luke over my shoulder xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Wow)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason looks over his shoulder "Oh and this is luke, I saved his ass while he was asleep," he waits for Luke's response.

James finally reached his destination after he drove off leaving the zombies. He parked the car beside a big pine tree, and left his car unattended. He carries his pink backpack with him to a big house in the middle of a forest. He have discovered this location using a map that was found in his car. Perhaps it was his grand parent's house. He knocks the door if anyone is home.

Though nobody was heard inside and he waited for them to open the door. I hope, I will get some clues from them... whatever they are, I must find out who I really am...! James waited there for a few minutes or so but no single foot steps were heard inside. "I guess I have to break in, sorry house owner..." James kicks the door with all his might but nothing happened, his strength wasn't at its finest potential. "that was too soft..." James then tries to pull their mailbox out of the ground as he has gotten an idea.

placing the rag on her head he would take the medical tape and wrap it around head, he would finished wrapping it around her head.

(*immidealy moving chara*)

She gives a small nod of appreciation and sits up. She swallowes and notices several other aches and pains but dismisses them for now. With a small sigh she moves to stand. "Thank you... but I'll be going..."

(@Slasher999999999 Is it alright if I make a second char? I don't know if I'll have Sky come back... Maybe later in the role play they meet again but it seems like everyone forgot about her. Plus, I don't really know what to do with her since she isn't with anyone.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back