• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm well you can can and i havent forgot about her i was actually going to try and do something to see if i cane make her go back to the group, oh and the demolisher that killed keon has not been killed yet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
hmmm well you can can and i havent forgot about her i was actually going to try and do something to make her go back to the group, oh and the demolisher that killed keon has not been killed yet)
(I took down two :3)

(welp those where normal demolishers and this one is special oh and i will be tonning down the amount of demolishers their are so they will be much much harder to kill)

Slasher999999999 said:
(welp those where normal demolishers and this one is special oh and i will be tonning down the amount of demolishers their are so they will be much much harder to kill)
(It took me 35 grenades, my revolvers, and a molav to kill them and that isn't hard enough xD )

James attempts to pull the mail box out of the ground with all his might. "urgh... this is too tough...! I better give up!" James easily gave up and then looks at the night sky he haven't noticed. He sees the moon shining bright along with the stars. I better hurry before 'they' catch me. James then decided to sleep inside his car, the monsters (zombies) or the police he mentioned might find him. He locks the car from inside and lies down on the back row on three seats of the car.

(Can I kill another right now because I haven't done anything in a long time)

She glances at the man. Red eyes. Creepy. They sent shivers down her spine. "You said there were z's out there. How many?"

where skylyn was their would be a demolisher that was holding up a young boy slwoly squeezing the child its eyes gleeming with cruelty and hunger. there would be a girl on her knees watching with eyes full of helplessness and frozen from the shock and horro as the demolisher was about to eat her brother. @J I N X

the unknown man eyes would gaze at her "about 200" he would say while walking to the window and open blinds showing outside a sea of zombies shiffling around and moaning in hunger. @Enmyira

Risk dieing and killing 200 z's with her slingshot... orrr wait it out with mr. scary man. Her lips pressed into a tight line before she sighed and nodded. No play fun today.. thought in her 20k goal of killing... she'd only maybe gotten around 1,370. It could add 200 to her score. 200. In one day. In a matter of hours...

Jason continues to run as he sees the horde, he sighs thinking he should run back to Amy but then runs into the horde dropping grenades blowing up many of them. It can be heard everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back