• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the man would walk upstairs with menir in his arms, once he made it upstairs he would would take a right heading down the end of a hall and into the master bedroom. He would then carefully lay menir on the bed and walk to the bathroom that was to the right of the bed, once inside he would grab a medical box and would open it grabing a bottle of medical alcoholo, medical tape and a clean rag. he would then close the box and put it back in the medical cabinet and would go back to menir (oh my god i need my laptop this ipad is fucking with my spelling and grammar)

Last edited by a moderator:
(( hahahahahahahaha xD ))

It took her a while longer to adjust. After a few minutes she was able to fully open her eyes, to see the ceiling above. She was able to feel the soft bed beneath her, and to hear someone else there..

the unknown man would grab a bowl and feel it with warm water he would then bring it back to the room, he would put the warm rag into the warm water and take it out he would rins it, then gently start to clean the blood from menir head and face, taking delicate care to not hurt her in the process.

She flinched when the rag entered her vision, then again when it touched her. She was confused. Her eyes followed it, down the arm, to the man attached to it. Owch! The hot water stung the cut and she winced.

the unknown man clean up all the bed then he would put the rag in the warm water, the watermhaving turn red from all the blood, he would gently lift her head to inspect the injury. 'hmmmm it will needed a few stiches' he tthought as he saw the head wound, he would pull out a needle and some thread "I will need you not to ,ake any noise the walkers are everywhere" he would say in a emotionless tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back