• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason looks at Luke, "morning, you are in my arms as I am running from the horde, try to shoot shit" he runs faster.

Lucas pulls his gun from his holster. Then he fired hittin a few and kept shooting until the clip was empty

"yea but dont be surprise if I if put buck shot in it

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Gets in tardis bye)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Gets in tardis bye)

[/QUOTE]
(KEON?! DID YOU JUST SAY THE TARDIS HAD WHEELS?! WHY?!)

JPTheWarrior said:
he takes a few steps back "Disgusting!"
@CellistCat606

Amber

Amber rolled her eyes "I probably also could've taken one zombie if these stupid stinking handcuffs just popped right on off." Amber kicked a bit of dust in the air from boredom then thought about the handcuffs again. "Will you guys ever let me get rid of the handcuffs for good?" Amber assumed that maybe just maybe if she had her hands available she could actually be helpful rather than be an extra stomach to feed.

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

Amber rolled her eyes "I probably also could've taken one zombie if these stupid stinking handcuffs just popped right on off." Amber kicked a bit of dust in the air from boredom then thought about the handcuffs again. "Will you guys ever let me get rid of the handcuffs for good?" Amber assumed that maybe just maybe if she had her hands available she could actually be helpful rather than be an extra stomach to feed.

"Sure I can do that" he takes out his pistol and points it at the chain "But you have to give me something in return"

JPTheWarrior said:
"Sure I can do that" he takes out his pistol and points it at the chain "But you have to give me something in return"

Amber

Amber was had a glint of glee that she would finally be free of these handcuffs. Then she got annoyed by the last bit. Amber stopped in her tracks and looked at Jane "Well I can't give you anything if you don't tell me what I need to give you."

-=-=((
@JPTheWarrior))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

Amber was had a glint of glee that she would finally be free of these handcuffs. Then she got annoyed by the last bit. Amber stopped in her tracks and looked at Jane "Well I can't give you anything if you don't tell me what I need to give you."

-=-=((
@JPTheWarrior))=-=-
"What about this. You owe me ok? You have to do one thing that I order you to do"

JPTheWarrior said:
"noted" he shoots the chains. He smiles "Done"

Amber

When the bullet hit the chains Amber immediately moved her hands to the front of her and itched her left hand. Amber did a bunch of practice punches in the air and then continued following Jane. "You have no idea how much of a relief this is for me." Amber noticed that the farther they went in the closer the trees came in as if they were making a wall which seemed a bit odd.

-=-=((
@JPTheWarrior))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:

Amber

When the bullet hit the chains Amber immediaty p\moved her hands to the front of her and itched her left hand. Amber did a bunch of practice punches in the air and then continued following Jane. "You have no idea how much of a relief this is for me." Amber noticed that the farther they went in the closer the trees came in as if they were making a wall which seemed a bit odd.

-=-=((
@JPTheWarrior))=-=-

"Yes come we need to sprint now. Kira and the horse are starting to get far. Dont forget our deal!" he starts to run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back