• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sound of footstepscould be heard as a unknown figure in a cloak that covered his face with the hood, the cloaked figure would approach her noticing tht see would passout soon

"You stole my job.." she grunted and wiped more gore from her face. Her heart slowed, a conditioned response... her vision blackened... and she passed out into a light unconscious state..

the unknown figure would walk a her an knee down yo check her for any bites, spotting none he would pick her up bridal style and carry her into the buildingg)

She could tell she was being touched. Being moved. She wanted to get up and interact. To Sew herself up and be on her way. That was not happening.... she slipped slowly down into a heavier state of unconsciousness....

)the unknown figure would walk down stairs and would walk our parked infront of the building is a white lamborghini opening the passenger door he would lay her gently he would then take off his cloak and lay it over her, the cloak would be warm from the bodyhrat that admitted from the unknown figures body, it could now be seen thst the unknown figure was a make that was a height of 6'4 clossing the door silently. He would walk to the drivers seat and get in then would close the door, the lamborghini would be in excilent condition, the inside would be clean. starting the lamborghini the unknown figure would speed off. (im on my tablet so my grammar and english will suck)

Slasher999999999 said:
)the unknown figure would walk down stairs and would walk our parked infront of the building is a white lamborghini opening the passenger door he would lay her gently he would then take off his cloak and lay it over her, the cloak would be warm from the bodyhrat that admitted from the unknown figures body, it could now be seen thst the unknown figure was a make that was a height of 6'4 clossing the door silently. He would walk to the drivers seat and get in then would close the door, the lamborghini would be in excilent condition, the inside would be clean. starting the lamborghini the unknown figure would speed off. (im on my tablet so my grammar and english will suck)
((What char is this? What page is the CS on?))

She could barely register the cool breeze over her as they spead away.. then she could feel the heat and warm comfort of something heavy over her... then the crusty drying blood that matted hair to her forhead. It wasn't long before she could Crack open her eyes..but just barely.

the man had snow white messy black hair and ceimson red eyes, he would take a right headimfmdown a streer full of regular houses, he would continuemto drive until he stopped by 2 story house, he would park the car and exit out of the driver seat andwalk to the passenger seat, he would open the door and gently pick up menirmwith hismcloakedmover her wraped around like a blanket, he would walk to the house.

Jason continued to run from the horde, shooting as many as he can.

(Slayer remember when Jason was just a weirdo, who was always friendly, this rp changed him xD )

She weakly grunted in protest when the odd guy picked her up. He was a bit unsetteling.. and well, she didn't like being picked up. Regrettably however, she hadn't regained full control of her body.. so.. she hadn't any fight quite yet. (Posting from s7 edge. Meh. Then again my professors dont really care.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back