• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]Sighing, she put down her gun and jumped on the horse, taking off and riding all the way to town on her own, taking paths they couldn't follow in the car.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]Sighing, she put down her gun and jumped on the horse, taking off and riding all the way to town on her own, taking paths they couldn't follow in the car.

[/QUOTE]
he follows her using the car. When she goes to a place where he couldn't use the car he got out, grabbed a gun and followed her. He knew she shouldnt make the horse run. If she did it, that would be a great chance for her to get surrounded be zombies

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

If it didn't take so long for Amber to get out and if she had a weapon she would've jumped out and started chasing after her (knowing fully well that she wouldn't be able to catch up to her and then just follow the tracks). Sadly, she wasn't able to do either of those. It made her upset knowing that she couldn't chase after that 'no chances girl.' Amber then took a deep breath. "How about I meet your other friends?" "Unless if they're all like her and will go on and on about my 10 years ago self."

-=-=((
@JPTheWarrior))=-=-

"They aren't my friends. Im following Kira... if you want to come with me then let's go" he goes to the car and waits 1 minute for her. If she came then very well, if she didnt he left her there

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman explain that her character was going on paths we couldn't get to her by car(I believe it says so in the last bit on the second post you quoted)?))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman explain that her character was going on paths we couldn't get to her by car(I believe it says so in the last bit on the second post you quoted)?))=-=-

(Yes I know. I wrote in another comment that when he couldnt follow her anymore he would start to walk.)

(I can't wait for the month to pass in this rp things will get interesting real quick after)

Last edited by a moderator:
(answer what? i just woke up so i am out of it T-T my dog wouldn't let me sleep -goes to corner and cries while holding a body pillow-)

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

Amber noticed that her choice was simply Life or Death(zombie in this case). She chose life. Amber walked up to Jane "I'm coming. Are we going to walk or run?"

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman

a loud roar could be heard where jane amber and kira are at, the birds woul fly from the trees in a panic, their insticts telling them to get away as quickly and far as possible. @Brianna Ackerman @CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back