• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slasher999999999 (If you want to rp with another character, you have to make one in the character sheet. And one piece of advice. If Keon is alive then all that drama went for nothing. And one more thing. If Keon is like a ghost from a certain walking dead series Im going to be mad ._. )

(no its not a ghost its more of peoples mind playing tricks on them I have seen it before where they think they hear the voices the deceased)

Slasher999999999 said:
(no its not a ghost its more of peoples mind playing tricks on them I have seen it before where they think they hear the voices the deceased)
(So it's like the walking dead. Wont tell the name since it's a spoiler)

(knew it you seemed like the person that would like dying light and if I make any special infected do I have to send them to you for approval?)

(oh and sorry I rp as your char since you where gone in a important part, I had your character getting into the driver seat and taking off heading back to the mansion you ok with this?)

Slasher999999999 said:
(oh and sorry I rp as your char since you where gone in a important part, I had your character getting into the driver seat and taking off heading back to the mansion you ok with this?)
(I am. SO right now where am I?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(right now you be heading to the mansion because that jeep is not going far and walkers are around and your char seems like he go to the place where he is the most safest and the mansion would be the most safest)

Slasher999999999 said:
(right now you be heading to the mansion because that jeep is not going far and walkers are around and your char seems like he go to the place where he is the most safest and the mansion would be the most safest)
(oh ok. But didnt the zombies got all killed?)

Well ones near the mansion but their are still small hordes all over the place and it is night time so the mansion would be the safest place.

and beside I daught your character would be running around knowing that those Demolishers are around and with he car in bad damage.

Slasher999999999 said:
Well ones near the mansion but their are still small hordes all over the place and it is night time so the mansion would be the safest place.
(I see. Is everyone on the mansion too?)

Slasher999999999 said:
(nope they where Keon died but will most likely be heading back to the mansion)
(Then Jane wont drive to anywhere. He will stay with the group. When they all go to the mansion he will come with them)

(I know I'm late shut up ;- ;)

Mira was one of the lasts to see the spot where Keon had supposedly died. She walked over to where the zombies were eating his presumed corpse. She clenched her first in anger, dropping her knife. She looked at the remaining bones that had been left behind. She looked to the road in the distance, and ran. Not looking back, not saying a word. She pulled out her gun and shot any undead that got in her way.

Mira1 said:
(I know I'm late shut up ;- ;)
Mira was one of the lasts to see the spot where Keon had supposedly died. She walked over to where the zombies were eating his presumed corpse. She clenched her first in anger, dropping her knife. She looked at the remaining bones that had been left behind. She looked to the road in the distance, and ran. Not looking back, not saying a word. She pulled out her gun and shot any undead that got in her way.
"Where are you going?"

She stopped for a moment and looked back. "Away." She said but didn't move. "Where ever the road takes me." She said and began to walk off agan. "There is a whole world of possibilities!." She said with anger in her voice as she shot a zombie square between the eyes.

{ @JPTheWarrior }

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back