• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery looked over at her, and slapped the gun out of her hand harshly. His eyes were wide with fear, and his face covered in tears. He sighed, "Don't..." He choked out, as he went back to gripping his brick

Skylyn watched the rain fall from the sky, Kira's words rattled in her brain but Skylyn had stopped crying. There was no emotion set on her face and she took Keon's pistol one more time but holstered in. She stood up, her body soaked in mud, water, and blood. She stared down at Keon's body one more time, "This is good bye, brother." she turned and walked back to the estate. Her face was set in anger but her heart had turned to stone in those minutes watching the blood from Keon's body drain away with the mud that rolled like a river. A blood river.

She walked into the house, up to her room, not saying anything to Jason or Amy and grabbed her bag, her scarf, some food and Keon's desert eagle. She closed her eyes for a second before taking a deep breath. She pulled her scarf around her face and exited the mansion, holding her long knife and headed out into the rainy night. This was it. No more families.... She was done with it.

Charlie was the reason that she had stayed alone in the first place. Looking back at the beginning, these people took her in because she was about to get slaughtered by the heat and many walkers to come, swooping her away in a vehicle, giving her a bed to rest on and food to eat. Mira had asked Skylyn if she was going to kill them. Her response was that she doesn't kill human beings, only the dead. And she will keep that promise. But to keep them safe, she had to leave. This was good bye to her family.

Skylyn adjusted her backpack. That group had grown since the first time she got introduced, and the first person she met was Keon. They had gotten into fights, and he had threatened to take Sky's life but she knew he couldn't do it. Like a brother, he would protect his little sister Skylyn. But sadly, she wasn't strong enough to protect him. Which was why she had to leave, she couldn't protect anyone but herself. That was a pact that she made the day her six year-old brother Charlie died. She would never have another family until the day she died.

Avery sighed, and got up. He was about to walk back to the mansion, but remembered what lie there... Ruins. Keon was the one thing he always had... And he took him for granted... He turned, and walked down the road, silently weeping. He'd left his mask behind... That wasn't him anymore... He would change... He would change for Keon. He would change for the better.

When Avery slapped the gun from her, her hand jerked, and pulled the trigger. She ended up shooting herself in the shoulder. "God damn it!" She yelled. "That fucking hurt!" She grabbed the wound, trying to stem the bleeding.

Her face changed. "God, what was I thinking? I was about to abandon my daughter without a second thought. The thing she needs most is me. And I almost took that from her. I'm such a terrible mother!" She curled into a ball, somewhat

A hand touches her shoulder "Your not, we were just-" before Jason can finish he looks at the corpse and cries holding Ashlie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avery looked back at her, hearing the gunshot. He saw her wound, and covered his mouth, "I-I'm so sorry..." He said, a little scared of her reaction. His eyes were wide, and he ran back over to her, as tears streamed down his face faster. It was like seeing a different man for them. The death of a close friend changed him almost instantly. He looked up to Jason, and sighed, happy someone was there for her. He grabbed his bandages and tweezers, and knelt next to her. He took the bullet out effortlessly, and wrapped the wound.

*twirls around* Now I don't know what to do with Skylyn unless someone comes after her cause she's so stubborn... SLDKFJOCJSFLK Keon needs to come back and bring her home or else she wont come back ;o;

Jason takes off his mask and put it in his pocker, he then shoots a zombie, takes it black scarf and puts on some shades to hide the tears, his eyes are a dimmer blue, and in a different and deep voice he says "We should go before more come, I will meet you all at home" he takes Ashlie and walks home.

Jason sat on the couch putting the baby to sleep and making snow watch her. He sits down quiet until he just breaks down and says "why,Why,WHY," he punches the table out of frustration, then sits back down crying softly, "Keon wouldn't be proud to see this."

(Welp, you have done it, you have broke Jason)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She hissed in pain when Avery removed the bullet. "Ow. A little more gently would've been nice." She said

[/QUOTE]
"S-Sorry!!" He exclaimed, with a look of pity on his face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back