• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon eyes would open in pain as the thing started to crush Keon's torso 'SNAP' 'SNAP' 'CRACK' 'CRACK' could be herd and Keon would scream in pain as his ribs where cracked and snapped

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon eyes would open in pain as the thing started to crush Keon's torso 'SNAP' 'SNAP' 'CRACK' 'CRACK' could be herd and Keon would scream in pain as his ribs where cracked and snapped
(Now I feel like an asshole!)

Keon would try to reach for his desert eagle only for the thing to squeeze again cause a new wave of intense pain to travel through his body causing him to release his desert eagle and to fall on the ground with blood on the handle

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would start to cough up blood from one of his rips snapping and puncturing his lung, with shaky hands from internal bleeding Keon arm would reach out to try to pry the things hand off of him only for the thing to grab his hand and yank it while crushing it, cracking the bones in Keo arm and dislocating it, Keon open his mouth in a silent scream of agony.

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would try to reach for his desert eagle only for the thing to squeeze again cause a new wave of intense pain to travel through his body causing him to release his desert eagle and to fall on the ground with blood on the handle
(You lost the coin toss didn't ya :( )

She puts her hands in the air and laughs. She tried to say something but she was thrown back into her seat from the drift that caught her by surprise. She continued to laugh and flip the bird at any zombies they passed. "Eat this!" She yells to the zombies as they drove away. She calmed down and smiled. "Best...Exit...Ever." She said and looked over at Avery giving him a thumbs up. @Boe

(Poor Keon)

Kein skin would start to turn pale as his breathing became more shallow with blurry eyes the creature would toss Keon body into a wall causing him to so slam into it 'SNAP' Could clearly be heard and Keon would slump onto the ground not moving as the wall would collapse sending bricks all over his body burying him alive.

The jeep would start to race back to the mansion only thing on the ground was one of Keon's desert Eagles scratched, dented and cover in blood.

(How's the car driving?)

Slasher999999999 said:
The jeep would start to race back to the mansion only thing on the ground was one of Keon's desert Eagles scratched, dented and cover in blood.
( I'm having such a hard time writing my post fast enough xD )

@Tessa Roberts

"Nah, I'll try and loot some stuff from the munitions center in the station while you shower. Don't worry, I know we still aren't on a level plain with each other, but you can trust that I'll have your back." He smiled towards her as he un clipped his backpack, holding it by the strap. "Do you want to make this a temporary camp for a day or two before we decide on another place to head to?" he asked, looking at the small tented area they had made for themselves on the roof.

He walked over to it, resting his backpack to the side of the female's gear. "I'll travel light, plus there's got to be at least a duffle bag or two still left at the station, right?"

"Haha, yeah!!" He yelled happily, keeping his one arm on the wheel. He sighed happily, and pulled over, into the parking lot of a Walmart. He saw a bay window, and got an idea. "Hey... Hold on to something." He said, as he did a burnout, before charging through the giant window. He slammed on the brakes once they were through, and slammed on the gas. The tires took a few seconds to catch grip, but they soon sent the car flying. He slammed on the brakes soon, flipping the car around in a drift, so it was facing back the way they came. He got out, and ran into a storage room. He came back, rolling a industrial generator in front of him. He tied it to the back of the car like a trailer, and hopped back in. He began to drive slowly, to a large 5 star hotel across the street. @Mira1

With a roar the that was soon followed by silence only to be replied back by multiple shrieks and the movement of zombies running to the mansion in EXTREMLY massive hords in every direction

(And I mean mile long hordes)

The huge horde would make it to the 5 star hotel and spot Avery car and run after it (we talking in the hundreds close to thousand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back