• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narrowing his eyes Keon would look at her with slightly narrow eyes, doing this was a big mistake "We are he-" Something would slam into the car and rip Keon's car door from the car door out of the car, then a what appeared to be a large hand would grab Keon wrapping its entire hand around Keon's Torso and yank him from the car.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He takes Ashlie "I need to go get my clothes," he walks back to the pond holding Ashlie, and playing with her.

[/QUOTE]
" What's with the kid?" At this point Amy had finished up cleaning her self, only thing is that her clothes where wet so she had to walk around nude. She kept her hands over her bra, just incase Jason got any funny ideas.

Slasher999999999 said:
Narrowing his eyes Keon would look at her with slightly narrow eyes, doing this was a big mistake "We are he-" Something would slam into the car and rip Keon's car door from the car door out of the car, then a what appeared to be a large hand would grab Keon wrapping its entire hand around Keon's Torso and yank him from the car.
(Is this the..."new zombies" you were talking about)

purplepanda288 said:
" What's with the kid?" At this point Amy had finished up cleaning her self, only thing is that her clothes where wet so she had to walk around nude. She kept her hands over her bra, just incase Jason got any funny ideas.
Jason explained ignoring her being nude "Kira went out so I had to take her," he continues to play with her "I really do love me being able to hold her often." He smiles as he goes to the pond to get his clothes.

purplepanda288

Last edited by a moderator:
Avery grabbed Mira's hand, and her bags. He ran with her to the garage, where Keon's warm car was waiting. He threq his bags through an open window, and jumped through after them. He climbed into the drive's seat, and put the car in gear. He popped her door open, "Come on! Let's go!" He yelled, as he looked outside through the open garage door

She jumps in the passenger seat. "That was fast." She chuckles and buckles her seat belt. "Lets go!" She says looking back in the garage. "Before someone finds out." She looks straight ahead waiting for him to drive. @Boe

Avery drove the stolen Taurus out of the garage, backing up, before pulling into the yard and spinning back around, whilst doing a burnout. He launched forward, ripping up the lawn, and bursting through the gate. He drove at a steady 80 mph, until he reached a dead end on the road a few miles away. He drifted around the corner skillfully, and resumed driving normally, in the opposite direction of Keon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back