• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was surprised that she wasn't pissed... "Well... Jason called me a 'Hot Topic Reject' a few time... Don't really get it, but that's not what pissed me off. He kept calling me righty... And Mr. Right..." He said, as he looked down to his left arm, "Fucking asshole." He said, as he leaned his head on hers gently

She turned to face the equestrian. "Now. What the fuck am I supposed to do with you?" She sighed. She put a hand on it's forehead, and grabbed the halter it surprisingly still had on. Slowly, she made her way back, she climbed up onto the animal. "Good boy" she said.

"If life isn't fair, make it."

upload_2016-3-30_16-16-30-png.256595
Name: Amber

Nick: Amb-Amb

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 4'0

Crush: Girl has never had a crush so if she had one she never would know

Personality: Amber is not one to be sentimental she'd rather laugh but would keep it to herself (even though being rude isn't something she hesitates on). She most likely will be seen teasing (just as a joke) or pulling pranks. She acts tough because she is tough okay or do I need to repeat myself? Sometimes Amber thinks that if she acted like a shy, kind, innocent girl, that she will probably will be helped more than if she acted like herself. Don't get on her bad side she has a HUGE temper.

Weapons: Her bracelet (it's the sharpest thing she can have because of her predicament).

Leader of some sort of group: Was a leader of a couple of fellow prisoners at one point.

Likes: Being in charge, Joking around, Being better than someone, Having a good laugh, prisoners she knows.

Dislikes: Pets, cops, people of the law, and people who act all overprotective with her.

Bio: Amber was a normal girl. She was mostly kind, joyful, cheery, & empathetic. She never knew her parents since she was an orphan. One day when Amber was 6 years old she woke up to seeing cops looking around for clues of who murdered all the other orphans last night. Amber was the only orphan to survive the attack which made her highly suspicious to the police. The owner of the orphanage also recalled last seeing Amber holding a knife, the owner took it away from Amber and put it on the counter so Amber wouldn't hurt herself. Amber got upset at this and immediately ran to where she slept sobbing. The case was then immediately closed because the cops thought they had found the killer whom was Amber(was it Amber or someone else? not even Amber knows) because they found no evidence otherwise. Amber then spent her life getting pushed around by the other prisoners for being only a measly 6 year old. Ten years went by and Amber's personality changed from a nice little girl to a rude teenager. Amber gained respect from the other prisoners by getting stronger and faster, soon she had her own group! They were planning an escape route when the zombies attacked. Out of confusion the group split up and Amber was on her own. Except a cop found her 3 days later and hand cuffed her so he could bring her back. When the cop was at the gate to the jail he got a surprise sneak attack from the back. Seeing her chance Amber escaped the cop, but is still unable to take off her hand cuffs. So now Amber is looking for helpful survivors before the zombies get her.

Other: Amber can be seen with bruises and cuts everywhere on her from the brawls she had with the other prisoners. Her height and speed lets her be able to go into small places fast. She also is best with a two handed weapon.

Amber

"Amber, my name's Amber." Amber decided on the cute, kind, innocent girl personality until she knows more about them and who they are. Amber thought that she shouldn't ask them to take of her handcuffs or it wouldn't come off as her being innocent at all. Amber looked at the car it was in a worse state than the last car she was in but it does the job. Amber looked up to where she assumed the driver was and asked "Soo w-what's your n-name?" Amber then looked out the window next to her and thought to herself "nailed that stutter!"

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999 @JPTheWarrior))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:

Personality: Amber is not one to be sentimental she'd rather laugh but would keep it to herself (even though being rude isn't something she hesitates on). She most likely will be seen teasing (just as a joke) or pulling pranks. She acts tough because she is tough okay or do I need to repeat myself? Sometimes Amber thinks that if she acted like a shy, kind, innocent girl, that she will probably will be helped more than if she acted like herself. Don't get on her bad side she has a HUGE temper.

Weapons: Her bracelet (it's the sharpest thing she can have because of her predicament).

Leader of some sort of group: Was a leader of a couple of fellow prisoners at one point.

Likes: Being in charge, Joking around, Being better than someone, Having a good laugh, prisoners she knows.

Dislikes: Pets, cops, people of the law, and people who act all overprotective with her.

Bio: Amber was a normal girl. She was mostly kind, joyful, cheery, & empathetic. She never knew her parents since she was an orphan. One day when Amber was 6 years old she woke up to seeing cops looking around for clues of who murdered all the other orphans last night. Amber was the only orphan to survive the attack which made her highly suspicious to the police. The owner of the orphanage also recalled last seeing Amber holding a knife, the owner took it away from Amber and put it on the counter so Amber wouldn't hurt herself. Amber got upset at this and immediately ran to where she slept sobbing. The case was then immediately closed because the cops thought they had found the killer whom was Amber(was it Amber or someone else? not even Amber knows) because they found no evidence otherwise. Amber then spent her life getting pushed around by the other prisoners for being only a measly 6 year old. Ten years went by and Amber's personality changed from a nice little girl to a rude teenager. Amber gained respect from the other prisoners by getting stronger and faster, soon she had her own group! They were planning an escape route when the zombies attacked. Out of confusion the group split up and Amber was on her own. Except a cop found her 3 days later and hand cuffed her so he could bring her back. When the cop was at the gate to the jail he got a surprise sneak attack from the back. Seeing her chance Amber escaped the cop, but is still unable to take off her hand cuffs. So now Amber is looking for helpful survivors before the zombies get her.

Other: Amber can be seen with bruises and cuts everywhere on her from the brawls she had with the other prisoners. Her height and speed lets her be able to go into small places fast. She also is best with a two handed weapon.

Amber

"Amber, my name's Amber." Amber decided on the cute, kind, innocent girl personality until she knows more about them and who they are. Amber thought that she shouldn't ask them to take of her handcuffs or it wouldn't come off as her being innocent at all. Amber looked at the car it was in a worse state than the last car she was in but it does the job. Amber looked up to where she assumed the driver was and asked "Soo w-what's your n-name?" Amber then looked out the window next to her and thought to herself "nailed that stutter!"

-=-=((
"Nice to meet you"

purplepanda288 said:
Amy stood up, water rolling of her skin. " You smell like a wet horse." Amy glared at him. " Hurry up and get cleaned." She ran her hand though her purple hair, God it's been such a long time since her last bath.
Jason nods as he soon finishes then gets up "I am going to walk around to get dry," he looks at his vest but begins to walk around the ponds.

purplepanda288

Keon would narrow his eyes at her for a second and think 'That won't work on me but I'll play along' "My name is Keon and the boy you are sitting next to his name is Jane but I will call him Brat" he say as he takes a left heading towards where the mansion is.

She shakes her head, chuckling slightly. "What an ass hole." She says and stops leaning on him. "Hey, Avery..." She says nervously. "I was wondering if you would like to leave with me." She look's down at the ground. @Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks up at him and sighs. "Away from here." She responds and stands. "Here, is to much for me." She says and squeezes his hand slightly. "I was hoping I would have someone come with me, so I'm not alone." She smiles at him.

"Keon's not gonna be happy about it..." Avery said, trailing off a bit, "Pack yer shit." He said, as he let go of her hand, with a wide grin, "We leave tonight." @Mira1

Jason here this and then runs to where the voice is coming from still just wearing boxers and a black bone T shirt "What is it," he asks curiously.

"Watch Ashlie for a while. I'm going out. I need to clear my head." She said, looking down at him from the top of the rather large steed.

"Thanks" she says, watching him go. Then, she turns and runs out the gate, closing it behind her. She continues to ride to the nearby town, hoping she doesn't encounter Keon on the way.

She chuckles slightly and stands. "Will do!" She says and starts to gather her things from her dresser. She quickly runs downstairs and grabs her bag. Running back upstairs she starts to pack her stuff. @Boe

Avery quickly finds his hidden gear, and throws on his gas mask, which has a broken lens. He grabs a bag from Keon's room, and throws his stuff into it. He runs downstairs, and causally grabs a box of cheerios, before putting them in the bag. He goes into the garage, and grabs a wedge, and a wire hanger. He quickly breaks the lock on Keon's Ford Taurus, and hotwires it. He resets it back to the way it was, and walks back upstairs. He's holding a bag, and he has all his gear on, including his gas mask, "You ready?" He asked @Mira1

Amber

Amber then noticed her clothes and hoped that they would come up with there own reason why she was wearing these. Maybe prison won't even come into their mind! I Just wish I could remember more from that night, if I did I probably will be having a better life, oh well... Amber then replied "N-nice t-too m-meet you g-guys t-too." Amber heard the driver ask her about her attire. She mumbled "I believe I was framed for murder." What's the point of lying? Oh wait I'm lying right now about my personality. looked out the window and noticed it was taking a while to get to where... where were they going? "W-where are w-we g-going?"

-=-=((

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back