• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(no bad Mira bad no new episode of the walking dead I was going to give to you -takes back new episode of walking dead that he was going to give to her-)

"because you have been a burden to this group its time for you to prove your worth" he would say as he ran over another walker causing the jeep to shake

"Its okay." She smiles and grabs his arm. "I don't believe we were finished." She says and walks him back upstairs. When the get back to the room she closes the door and sits on the bed. She pats the spot next to him, indicating for him to sit down. @Boe

Slasher999999999 said:
"because you have been a burden to this group its time for you to prove your worth" he would say as he ran over another walker causing the jeep to shake
(For god sake, the zombies arent called walkers D: This isnt walking dead...)

Slasher999999999 said:
(no bad Mira bad no new episode of the walking dead I was going to give to you -takes back new episode of walking dead that he was going to give to her-)
(NO I SORRY-cri- Please give walking dead season finale. -She does the puppy dog eyes-)

He blushed a bit when she grabbed his arm, and he sat down next to her. He looked over to her, melting into her warm eyes once again. Sadly, he'd forgotten to close the door behind him. @Anyone who wants to ruin this moment for us

purplepanda288 said:
" You freaking ass hole." She mumbled, MEN are always so rude. She started to thrash about.
Jason grins as when he gets to the pond than says "I'M the asshole, alright let me show you an asshole." he lifts her up and throws her into the pond, then sits down laughing.

purplepanda288

Last edited by a moderator:
( xD I saw that coming Jason and now time for some payback) a wolf would run and slam into Jason knocking him into the water too.

"If life isn't fair, make it."

upload_2016-3-30_16-16-30-png.256595
Name: Amber

Nick: Amb-Amb

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 4'0

Crush: Girl has never had a crush so if she had one she never would know

Personality: Amber is not one to be sentimental she'd rather laugh but would keep it to herself (even though being rude isn't something she hesitates on). She most likely will be seen teasing (just as a joke) or pulling pranks. She acts tough because she is tough okay or do I need to repeat myself? Sometimes Amber thinks that if she acted like a shy, kind, innocent girl, that she will probably will be helped more than if she acted like herself. Don't get on her bad side she has a HUGE temper.

Weapons: Her bracelet (it's the sharpest thing she can have because of her predicament).

Leader of some sort of group: Was a leader of a couple of fellow prisoners at one point.

Likes: Being in charge, Joking around, Being better than someone, Having a good laugh, prisoners she knows.

Dislikes: Pets, cops, people of the law, and people who act all overprotective with her.

Bio: Amber was a normal girl. She was mostly kind, joyful, cheery, & empathetic. She never knew her parents since she was an orphan. One day when Amber was 6 years old she woke up to seeing cops looking around for clues of who murdered all the other orphans last night. Amber was the only orphan to survive the attack which made her highly suspicious to the police. The owner of the orphanage also recalled last seeing Amber holding a knife, the owner took it away from Amber and put it on the counter so Amber wouldn't hurt herself. Amber got upset at this and immediately ran to where she slept sobbing. The case was then immediately closed because the cops thought they had found the killer whom was Amber(was it Amber or someone else? not even Amber knows) because they found no evidence otherwise. Amber then spent her life getting pushed around by the other prisoners for being only a measly 6 year old. Ten years went by and Amber's personality changed from a nice little girl to a rude teenager. Amber gained respect from the other prisoners by getting stronger and faster, soon she had her own group! They were planning an escape route when the zombies attacked. Out of confusion the group split up and Amber was on her own. Except a cop found her 3 days later and hand cuffed her so he could bring her back. When the cop was at the gate to the jail he got a surprise sneak attack from the back. Seeing her chance Amber escaped the cop, but is still unable to take off her hand cuffs. So now Amber is looking for helpful survivors before the zombies get her.

Other: Amber can be seen with bruises and cuts everywhere on her from the brawls she had with the other prisoners. Her height and speed lets her be able to go into small places fast. She also is best with a two handed weapon.

Amber

Amber was hiding inside a berry bush which was in the middle of 4 trees making a square shape when she heard an engine running and maybe tires also. She assumed it was probably a few motorcycles because it's been quite a while since she heard a vehicle (10 years ago). Amber didn't want to attract any attention from the zombies so she ducked down and walked while the handcuffs steadily held her hands together. As Amber was leaving the trees she heard some body yell (which sounded more like a whine). She looked in the direction and saw a car which meant either zombies (please no) learned how to drive or she found humans. She saw it driving away and shook her head to signal a wave and yelled "Hey you got any extra seats!" Amber then heard growls coming from behind her. She looked behind her and saw a group of 10 Zombies behind her. Amber then sighed and started sprinted toward the moving car frantically.

She looks over at him and smiles. "So, where were we?" She thinks for a moment. "Oh yeh, so what or who is bothering you?" She asks and grabs his hand lightly. "I want to know so I can solve it, if it means killing someone." She looks down at the floor. "Well, maybe not kill them, bit give 'em a swift kick in the arse." She says and chuckles. @Boe

Keon would see a unknown girl run to the car @CellistCat606. He would slam onto the break and turn the car so his door was facing her he would take out his black desert eagle and fire it at the zombies behind hitting the ones that where closet to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back