• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon would pull out of the garage and try to the gate, he would get out of the car and open the gate he would then get back inside the gar and drive through it then get out again and close the gate and lock it, he would then get back in the jeep and drive off.

She smiled softly at him. "Then I'll keep it safe for you." She said and patted his shoulder. "You get going. I wouldn't want to keep you men back from whatever the hell you're doing." She laughed. "I'll see you later."

purplepanda288 said:
" get your shit together, there won't be any zombies out there." She tied up her hair into a pony tail. " Let's go, you smell like a freaking horse."
Jason frowns "Just for that," he grabs her and puts her like a rag on his shoulders "Wow you are pretty light, then again I have grabbed Keon," he continues to walk in the direction of the pond.

purplepanda288

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She smiled softly at him. "Then I'll keep it safe for you." She said and patted his shoulder. "You get going. I wouldn't want to keep you men back from whatever the hell you're doing." She laughed. "I'll see you later."

[/QUOTE]
"Hum... who are you?"

Any zombies that got into the path of the jeep was mowed down the jeep shaking slightly from hitting the zombies and running over them.

Slasher999999999 said:
Any zombies that got into the path of the jeep was mowed down the jeep shaking slightly from hitting the zombies and running over them.
(You ignored the fact I was pointing a gun?)

(He knows the safety is on and even if you turned the safety off you are not going to shoot the driver of the jeep because the car would crash and the zombies would get you)

Last edited by a moderator:
(So if @Boe turns into a bad guy, I wonder if he would accept me as his partner in crime > :) )

Slasher999999999 said:
(He knows the safety is on and even if you turned the safety off you are not going to shoot the driver of the jeep because the car would crash and the zombies would get you)
(But he pointed the gun when he was in the garage)

As she watched them leave, she slipped the necklace around her neck so she wouldnt lose it. She walked inside, using her katana to kill a few Biters that had gotten too close to the perimeter. "Shit" she said. "He never left anyone in charge. This is going to turn into total anarchy." She sighed.

Mira runs outside with a pitchfork and unlit torch. "Did someone say anarchy?" She asks and laughs, looking at Kira.

"we are going to gather more supplies for food since Avery gas destroyed not only the breakfast I cook and the food in the fridge" he would say taking hard right avoiding a crashed car that was in his path.

Slasher999999999 said:
"we are going to gather more supplies for food since Avery gas destroyed not only the breakfast I cook and the food in the fridge" he would say taking hard right avoiding a crashed car that was in his path.
"Why me?!"

She turns to face Avery. "Anarchy!" She says smiling and turns back to Kira. "So when does this 'Anarchy' begin, exactly?" She asks Kira still smiling widely. @Brianna Ackerman @Boe

Avery grabbed the pitchfork and torch, "No.." He said, as he set them down. He looked to Kira, "See what you did, Fatass?!" He yelled

Last edited by a moderator:
She sighed. "I was exaggerating. There will be no anarchy befalling this group anytime soon. At least, not on my watch." She put her katana away in its sheath.

She frowns when he takes the pitchfork and torch. "Fine..." She says crossing her arms like a child. She chuckles at herself and looks at Avery. "That's not a very nice think to say." She tells him. "You shouldn't call her that." She says and frowns again. @Boe

Slasher999999999 said:
(im gone for not even a minuet and Mira wants Anarchy.....how am I not surprise)
(ANARCHY! -Grabs OOC pitchfork and torch-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back