• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
purplepanda288 said:
" It was good, haven't slept like that in a while." She stretched, she arched back her spine. " I do need a bath, I think I saw a pond near here." She turned her head back at him.
He smiles "There is a pond" he looks curious not knowing this "I'll come, in case" he tries to grab a gun but realizes it has been taken away. He mumbles "Damn Keon taking my gun, and guitar"

purplepanda288

Last edited by a moderator:
She smiles at him and continues to run her hand through his hair. She looks around the room for a few seconds before meting back with his eyes. "So," she says looking into his eyes, "what's bothering you?" She asks him finally. She tilts her head slightly. @Boe

Avery was smiling slightly at her question, "Mm... It's nothing..." He said quietly, melting at her touch. His mind was mush... He was instantly calmed by her touch... He felt like he was at home again, before shit hit the fan... Her warmth reminded him of his fireplace in the living room... Her touch reminded him of his loving, and caring older sister... He was at home.

@Tessa Roberts

He left his gaze to where he last saw the horde, taking in a deep breath before he blinked and began to reply. "I'm sure they do. Police stations usually have their own water pumps and run of a set propane system." He started, taking another swig from his canteen. His gaze shifted from the direction of the horde towards the police station, which was really only a few blocks away. "So, did ya wanna go for it?" He asked as he turned his head towards Corin. "We'll take turns showering and looting. You'll be first to shower."

Keon would stand up and walk to his duffle bag and grab his vest and put it on he would put on his black trench coat that fell down to his ankles he would holster both of black desert eagles he would sling his one strap backpack over his shoulder and start to walk to the entrance of the mansion he would notice the boy asleep 'hmmm he hasn't done anything time for him to earn his keep' he would shake the boy roughly waking him up

@JPTheWarrior

She lays down next to him, looking up at the cealing with him. She wraps her arm around him and stays quiet for some time. "You started to yell earlier." She says turning her head to face him. Her hair fell infront of her face when she did that. She uses her few hand to push her hair back. "If something is wrong, or someone did something to you, I would like to know." She says to him. @Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would stand up and walk to his duffle bag and grab his vest and put it on he would put on his black trench coat that fell down to his ankles he would holster both of black desert eagles he would sling his one strap backpack over his shoulder and start to walk to the entrance of the mansion he would notice the boy asleep 'hmmm he hasn't done anything time for him to earn his keep' he would shake the boy roughly waking him up
@JPTheWarrior
he opens his eyes and yawns "Wha? Oh it's you... what is it?" he yawns again

Slasher999999999 said:
"Time for you to earn your keep around here" he would grab him by his collar and drag him to the garage.
"Hey hey!" since he is young he doesnt have the strengh to stop him "What are you doing!?"

(sorry bro but you are the type of people keon doesn't like people that don't pull their weight and are a burden to everyone else @JPTheWarrior)

Keon would drag him through the garage to a black jeep and throw him in the backseat, he would then toss him a hunting rifle the safety would be on so he didn't by accidently fire it.

Slasher999999999 said:
(sorry bro but you are the type of people keon doesn't like people that don't pull their weight and are a burden to everyone else @JPTheWarrior)
Keon would drag him through the garage to a black jeep and throw him in the backseat, he would then toss him a hunting rifle the safety would be on so he didn't by accidently fire it.
(damn that's cold xD ) "hey! he grabs the rifle and tries points it at him. He doesnt know what a safety is. So he doesnt know if it's on or not "Wha- What are you doing!"

She walked to the side of the jeep. "Be careful" she said, looking at Keon. "Keep your mind focused and don't think about anything going on here while you're gone. I can handle this. Alright?" She asked, leaning in through the window and kissing him, since he couldn't earlier.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She walked to the side of the jeep. "Be careful" she said, looking at Keon. "Keep your mind focused and don't think about anything going on here while you're gone. I can handle this. Alright?" She asked, leaning in through the window and kissing him, since he couldn't earlier.

[/QUOTE]
he looks at the girl. He blushed a bit but shook his head

Keon would take off a necklace that meant a lot to him and hand it to her "I will be coming back for that" he say his eyes softening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back