• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Meh. I'll figure it out. It'll be gradual though. It's not just gonna happen. He'll leave later tonigh, and get worse and worse as time goes on. And I did plan on making him Bipolar, but I decided to cut it from the character card, as I don't know much about the condition.)

(Much better plan! Is gonna stay for a few more IRL days. You'll see his mental state slowly get worse, and worse over time, until he leaves. More room for development, and other things. I can't share the full plan though.)

(nice and beside the rps we had with harls and zen where quick past so you could never really develop your bad guys but this type rp allows you to.)

Keon would laugh lightly as Ashlie took Kira fiery red hair and stared to twirl her and Keon hair together while making cute baby noises

She smiled wider. Apparently having spent her energy, Ashlie fell asleep, their hair still in her hands. Carefully, Kira was able to remove it without waking the baby. "Little amuses the young." She laughed.

"yes they are" Keon would walk carry Ashlie gently and placed her in the crib gently not waking her up. He would smile gently and lean in and kiss her gently on the head.

Keon would stand up and slowly start to stretch his back and shoulders tensed from all the cooking and scavenging for the food and the stress, he would sit on the couch and continue to roll his shoulder.

(yeah Keon makes a feast and AVERY and JASON ruin it poor Keon)

She smiled slightly and turned to face him. She turned him around so his back was to her, and began to rub shoulders to relieve the tension.

She smiled lightly. She continued to rub his back, helping him relieve stress. "I take it you like that?" She laughed

(No, don't look underneath your bed, JK I just appear... but I did go into the room to ask a question so...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back