• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would squeeze her hand gently and a small smile would appear on his face. As he cradled Ashlie in his other arm, she would try to reach for his face, chuckling slightly he would lean his head in closer for her to grab her tiny hands would grab at his hair and yank on them not really causing Keon any pain, Keon would chuckle gently his crimson eyes softening as he kept gazing at the infant in his arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Keon, ever noticed how in all of our RPs... I've never been the villain? You always go on about how cruel you can be... You're too cliche... It's a funny torture. You haven't seen shit yet, my friend. I'm not waiting for another opportunity to be the bad guy. It's fucking Boe tim, bitches. But, I'll save that for later ; ). )

(....Boe I have never been cliché in my torturing and never have gone all out and you have never been the villain in any of our rps)

(because right now you have changing your chars personality 180 degrees multiple time now if he was bipolar that would make sense but your char is not, and how you are not suffering from alcohol withdrawals is what I'm most curious about)

Keon would sigh in happiness and let Ashlie to continue to tug on his hair and start to make adorable baby sounds her eyes sparkling

She smiled at him, and it grew wider as he put her daughter in her arms. With one hand, Ashlie took hold of his hair, and hers in the other. She laughed as her daughter grabbed hold of her fiery hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back