• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sighed. "Please recall what I said yesterday. We need to put all of our differences and this petty fighting behind us. Because if we don't, bad things will happen. We are at the literal end of the world. Quarreling is not the answer, unless you want to get yourself killed. I don't know about you, but I don't. I have a newborn to take care of, and nobody to take her if I die. We all have something to fight for. And I don't intend on failing mine."

With that, she sent a glare to the two of them, before putting her gun in safety mode and in the back of her pants, on the small of her back. She walked over to Keon and smiled slightly at the sight of them together. "You're so cute, you two" she laughed slightly.

Avery looked to the new mother, and was about to ask her the same question, but he knew her answer. Avery slumped back, and sighed.

Jason twitched"Listen Avery, sorry about everything. I...."*sigh* he curls up in his seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason smirked "I ain't a cowboy, I am just a man pretending to be one. I've done since my parents death, and I may still do it til death," he looks at his feet.

She smiled and put her head on his shoulder, watching the scene before them. "I honestly didn't think that would work." She whispered to him.

"Fuckin' poser." Avery said, with a chuckle, "Someday, I'll find you a pony, alright?" He promised, with a smirk. "A mini-horse. A Shetland pony. A fake horse, for a fake cowboy." He said, still chucking

(The best part is during the entire conversation I was plotting that If I turn into a zombie I would shoot Avery in his other arm and just shoot myself xD , not anymore though)

(and all it took was for me to knock both you out with a frying pan, tie you to a chair pour itching powder on you and for kira to shoot at you two)

She laughed. "My speech applies to you too" she said, walking behind him and beginning to rub his shoulders. "Come on. I think they're literally itching to get out of those chairs. Give them a chance. Let them out of the chair, but with restrictions."

(oh and i belive this ismwhat rhe order of who runs the group if keon dies, is gone for a long time, or is in a commma or unable to lead)

Keon

Kira

Mira

Jason

Slylyn

Cole

Avery

(what you think of it?)

Slasher999999999 said:
(oh and i belive this ismwhat rhe order of who runs the group if keon dies, is gone for a long time, or is in a commma or unable to lead)
Keon

Kira

Mira

Jason

Slylyn

Cole

Avery

(what you think of it?)
(I just like how I am in the middle because I am just a 50/50 shot)

"Thank you" she said, smiling. She leaned up and gave him a kiss. "And that was your reward. I could do a whole lot better, but" she laughed and motioned to Jason and Avery, and Ashlie. "I don't think they'd want to see me practically making out with you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back