• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(So basically everyone's going to get forced to mansion for a epic defense and after you can do what ever you want and boe you owe Keon for the stress you put him in and you would let Ashlie die I know Mira wouldn't)

Last edited by a moderator:
'Oh... Shit." He said, as the tires squealed, and he took off down the highway, the generator falling off due to his reckless driving. He saw a bridge leading over the hoard, and onto another highway. Avery instantly turned the car around, and drove for the exit. The zombies were already there, but the Taurus barreled through their thin rankings, and onto the exit. He soon made his way onto the new highway, and drove at 110 mph, away from ANY HOARD. He pulled over, into the parking lot of a new hotel, around an hour later. The car was out of gas, and they were at least 120 miles away from the mega hoard. He pulled up front, and looked to Mira, "Grab your stuff." He said, as he got out. He slung his bag over his shoulder, and walked inside, gripping his pistol @Mira1

Seeing his gun on the ground, she would jump off the horse, and grab it, before getting back on, shooting the Bitsrs that got too close. She wouldn't back down. "This is the end. I'm never going to see my baby girl again. I already lost Keon... I can't lose her!" She began fighting with everything she had, making her way back to the mansion.

Amy quickly put on the vest, the shrieks of zombies echoed down to her. " They're here." She grabbed her knife and began to run , as she ran her boots made wet stoping sounds. The wet hair tied back in a tight pony tail. She reached the mansion, she quickly opened the door and closed it. She ran to the kitchen where she emptied the drawers, she pocketed forks and butter knifes.

Jason went inside to grab his gun, he gets it fully clothed with his pistol with a silencer in one hand and Ashlie in the other "Lets go" he points the gun at the horde.

purplepanda288 said:
Amy quickly put on the vest, the shrieks of zombies echoed down to her. " They're here." She grabbed her knife and began to run , as she ran her boots made wet stoping sounds. The wet hair tied back in a tight pony tail. She reached the mansion, she quickly opened the door and closed it. She ran to the kitchen where she emptied the drawers, she pocketed forks and butter knifes.
Jason sees her then, kisses her as an in case present "You ready, for the horde" he asks nervous, pointing his gun at the gate.

purplepanda288

She quickly jumped out of the car and grabbed her bag. She was still in shock from the mega horde. Shaking she slung the bag over her shoulder. Quietly Mira followed Avery to the hotel, still gripping her gun.

(Fuck this is confusing O.o )

[QUOTE="J I N X](...ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE.)

[/QUOTE]

• I joined the RP
  • Keon and Jane left the mansion to scavenge?
  • Keon and Jane picked up a stranger (me)
  • Avery and (please fill this in xD ) drove away from the mansion
  • Keon died at the hand of a huge zombie and a brick wall
  • Avery and (Same thing) are getting attacked by another huge zombie
  • @Brianna Ackerman is killing one of the huge zombies
  • Horde is approaching the mansion

I'm new so I probably missed some things but yeah

-=-=((Hoping for BB Code to work -crosses fingers-))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back