• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CellistCat606 said:

• I joined the RP
  • Keon and Jane left the mansion to scavenge?
  • Keon and Jane picked up a stranger (me)
  • Avery and Mira drove away from the mansion
  • Keon died at the hand of a huge zombie and a brick wall
  • Avery and Mira are getting attacked by another huge zombie
  • @Brianna Ackerman is killing one of the huge zombies
  • Horde is approaching the mansion

I'm new so I probably missed some things but yeah

-=-=((Hoping for BB Code to work -crosses fingers-))=-=-
Fixed it

Last edited by a moderator:
Avery shot two infected instantly as they walked through the door, as he ran for the stairs. Luckily, the door was locked, so no new zombies could get up. Avery grabbed the keys from under the desk, and locked the front doors, "Mira, shoot any zombies that you find. I'll block off the doors." He said, as he pushed luggage carts to block the doors. He blocked off the whole lobby well soon enough, and he unlocked the stairs. He walked up the stairs, and blocked off the entrance to the stairway VERY well on all floors but the top one. He opened the top floor door to the staircase, and shot two infected, before securing the whole floor within the hour. He walked into the most clean room he could find, and threw his bag down happily. @Mira1

She would begin to panic slightly. The large zombie grabbed her off the horse and wrapped its huge arms around her, yanking her off the horse. She struggled, dropping the gun in the process. She couldn't breathe as it began to constrict around her, trying to crush her as it did Keon.

The alpha which had been following Keon would see Kira in pain and growl and lunge at the thing butting it in the neck causing it to roar and release Kira making her fall to the ground It would then grab the alpha wolf and throw it at the wall 'CRACK' the wolf would whine and lay motionless

She laid on the ground, holding her side and trying to catch her breath. She couldn't. They came in short breaths, refusing to fill her lungs

Mira shot at stray zombies that had come out to see what was making all the noise. By the time Avery was done barricading the front doors she had killed about 5 stray zombies. She followed him upstairs cautiously, killing even more strays. When the got into the room Mira dropped her bag and threw herself on the bed, letting out a sigh of relief. @Boe

Avery grabbed some Febreze and sprayed it around, masking the smell, as well as lighting a few candles, and closing all the curtains. From the outside, you wouldn't be able to tell there were lights on in the room. He took off his mask, and laid down next to her, letting out a sigh of relief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back