• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Shamrock]Jason threw a grenade and yelled "THROW IT" he continued to shoot the horde. (Also where are the wolves to help Slayer :/ ) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/purplepanda288.44220/ said:
purplepanda288[/URL]
Amy pulled out a Chunk of meat form a bag in her backpack, she pulled the pin from the granade and shoved it into the meat. She threw it into the horde, a few crowded to grab it. It exploded leaving a burning smell in its wake.

He smiled at her happily, and rolled on top of her. He didn't like being dominate in a relationship... But, he could deal with it. He began to kiss her passionately, putting his arms behind her head gently, and toying with her soft hair

purplepanda288 said:
Amy pulled out a Chunk of meat form a bag in her backpack, she pulled the pin from the granade and shoved it into the meat. She threw it into the horde, a few crowded to grab it. It exploded leaving a burning smell in its wake.
Jason smiles at her and yells "Good job Hun." He thinks to himself "I have dated the right women, YES."

purplepanda288

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
(So people in the house are
Jinx

Unknown girl

Amy

Jason

Ashlie

Jane

And people not inside the mansion are

Mira

Avery

Kira
I'm not a person xD . I also plan on to continue when @JPTheWarrior (I think I'm spamming his alerts xD ) comes back on.

After the giant zombie mutant thingy killed Keon it went over to the car and ate it so Amber and Jane died the end. <--- This is what I thought was going to happen after Keon died

Boe said:
He smiled at her happily, and rolled on top of her. He didn't like being dominate in a relationship... But, he could deal with it. He began to kiss her passionately, putting his arms behind her head gently, and toying with her soft hair
Mira was surprised by his sudden domination. She knew she couldn't allow that. After they finished kissing she managed to free her arms and rolled him off of her. She pulled herself on top of him and chuckled. She kissed him again with passion.

It would walk up two Jason his bullets having no affect on it and would proceed to back hand him sending him flying (now that my ladies and gentlemen is a hitch slap)

Mira1 said:
Mira was surprised by his sudden domination. She knew she couldn't allow that. After they finished kissing she managed to free her arms and rolled him off of her. She pulled herself on top of him and chuckled. She kissed him again with passion.
(I like the fact we are murdering zombies and these two are about to get it on xD )

Avery laid back, his arms spread out, and every part of his body limp, except for that one part we all are thinking of right now *Wink*. He put his arms around her, and tried to dominate her mouth with his tounge

Jason smirks, he runs up to the behemoth dodging attacks as he throws almost his entire belt of grenades on the beast letting them all go off, still running.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](I like the fact we are murdering zombies and these two are about to get it on xD )

[/QUOTE]
(You guys have fun getting murdered! Haha we are safe!!!)

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{until Kira shows back and shows everyone up xD }

[/QUOTE]
(Your not the one fighting the behemoth xD )

Boe said:
Avery laid back, his arms spread out, and every part of his body limp, except for that one part we all are thinking of right now *Wink*. He put his arms around her, and tried to dominate her mouth with his tounge
(His stubby hand?)

Finally able to catch her breath, she shot up and climbed on the horse, riding back to the mansion as fast as she could. "OPEN THE GATE!" she yelled to anyone outside. "PLEASE!"

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Your not the one fighting the behemoth xD )

[/QUOTE]
{I was fighting one and I'm the angry French chick. Don't fuck with me boi xD }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back