• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
That brings me to my next question. Is it possible for there to be experimentation on Zao people within the Trelos? My character (which is premade but being altered to fit the plot) was originally based on the Maximum Ride series as an experiment and I want to keep that since it is vital to her character if at all possible.

BirdFeathers said:
That brings me to my next question. Is it possible for there to be experimentation on Zao people within the Trelos? My character (which is premade but being altered to fit the plot) was originally based on the Maximum Ride series as an experiment and I want to keep that since it is vital to her character if at all possible.
I wouldn't think so. The technology in Zao is modern in some areas but not in others. So nothing that would harm the planet. No plastic, fossil fuels, etc.

Any other questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking more along the lines of forced marking and separation experiments, but still a lab-kept person? Not something that could ultimately alter the story, just keep my OC kinda similar to her roots ^^

yeah i may hop back in when i can just count me as out for now sadly i just couldn't get into this after the first bit

-Jumps around waving arms in the air-

I'm here! I'm here! :)

You know, if you didn't notice my post, that is xD

Still trying to figure out what to write for Jenoah though :P working on that at the moment.

Sorry for not posting very often...I'm still pretty new to roleplaying. Gideon is wandering in the snow, will post soon, sorry again for the delay.

Oh, speaking of lack of reply, tomorrow I'll have time to reply in the morning given the chance to do so but then I'll be at work for 7 hours and then I'll be driving home to see my sister's graduation so... probably won't be able to reply until late in the evening.

Hope you sleep well so you're not so DeadnTiredn ^.^ @zCrookedz

Everyone needs to be aware of that. It makes it hard for others to keep it up so try and do that. I haven't been strong enough about it, but I shall.

It's okay :) Phosphoro isn't the only one and I know I need to learn to a little more into enforcing since I tend to be very passive, lol

No need. Just future post, @Phosphoro no prob. I don't want to push people too into making a certain length so I made it as small as I can. If it seems too difficult, tell me and I can try and adjust it

I agree :) it's a good rule to have and I agree with following it :)

It gives people more of a chance to write out the scene, emotions, and what's going on with the character... plus gives more to respond to ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back