• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
Finally created my character or at least my first one.

Also, I added my kingdom with their beliefs and traditions if yall wanted to see.

It's all good from what I can see. If I rate character development, its just means your character is all ready for action.

You should make some info on your tribe

What happens if you're animal companion falls ill, does the person they are 'bonded' with become ill too or are they not so firmly linked in that sense? And, conversely, if the person were to become ill or die would their animal be affected? Also, what would happen if the animal companion were to die, due to natural causes; for example, if you had formed a bond with a racoon or a species with a rather short life span, would the person share in this shortened life span or would they be mostly unaffected? Might they even extend the life span of their companion animal so the two could stay together longer?

Animals and Zaonians have longer life spans then normal. If you never transformed than you only live 100 years. Partnering with an animal increases your life span. The connection with your animal can be strong or faded. Some choose to let theirs fade so that they can live seperate lives. Others are so intwined that there is no chance of fading. You have a telepathic connection with your companion even when they are far away. You can feel what they feel and so on. If they were to die, you would lose a bring part of yourself causing a void that usually causes you to die quicker. This is only if you have a deep conection with your animal partner. Not everyone does, because it is seen as a weakness, but it is also a great strength.

Thank you for answering, this is very helpful. And thank you for adding they can communicate telepathically, I was wondering about how they communicate too.

FINALLY! problem fix! THANKS TO WIZARD!

ok im back so wen are we starting?

and shoold i make my Kindome of the mona island?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can take example from the two that are already created. If a clan or a tribe, you might have a different leader system or something. Just add what you see in the already ones or add some stuff as well. Who knows, you might spark some additions to the already present ones

That is fine. Probably start in the middle of next week. I will be finish with two of my main final exams

YAY! im kinda busy will finish it later

what is missing:

1.all the traditions

2.Land marks

3.Military description

4.Laws

5."The Unique" (Will explain later wen i get here)

Hey @DemonKitten Like my character dosent have any transformation like any of you would she be abble to have some sort of magick insted?

and im back and time to continue on my kindome!

and i just notice there are 5 females and 1 male O-O....im gona make a male xD

....yep....just notice that

There! created the Oh-so-wise Mark xD

Only left is Histori -3-

Hey, I'm still way interested in this. I'm going to start on my character and try and have it up sometime tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back