• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
...........Everybody...get on the sand whale.....we are going to travel across the DESSERT!

I dont know what to choose /~\ Giant sea whale or sand whale

The Gods created Hydra with a purpose, but they only allow one at a time due to them being very wild

Same with a Chimera.

Hydra will have a certain year of death. I'd say about 1000 years and then they die

@Aqua Their right. I guess it just slipped past me, but Hydra would have to flightless.

i am using the wording on the submitted sheet the strength is superior dragon over all

also didn't hydra breath deadly gas not fire

*Nods* yep Hydras breath Poison gas -3- and aswell it is said it so potent even steping on its footprints can poison you

Well, Hydra isn't a dragon. Dragons are lizards and Hydra is a snake. The weakness of a hydra is the fact that they cannot think clearly (Looked this up).

according to the legend of Hercules the poets mention more heads than the vase-painters could paint – and for each head cut off it grew two more. It had poisonous breath and blood so virulent that even its scent was deadly

DemonKitten said:
Well, Hydra isn't a dragon. Dragons are lizards and Hydra is a snake. The weakness of a hydra is the fact that they cannot think clearly (Looked this up).
also you could cut a head off with a sword and burn the wound to prevent the head regeneration so maybe a weakness to fire?

So Hydra is not completely immortal in this world. It does have a time of death being that it is so hard to kill and eternal life is a curse.

Second to keep true to story, Hydra cannot fly and has poisonness breath which is what I would choose over fire anyhow.

Third Weaknesses are its blind instinct thought the boy would only have this when in hydra form so he would actually fight more clearly when in regular form.

I really like the way your character looks, though, so I would really hate the wings to go:/ I'm trying to think on that one.

@Aqua

By the way, Water animals can have powers corresponding with water.

Snakes will have fast healing with shedding of skin.

Lizards regeneration of limbs.

Wolves can have a variety of gifts.

I'm allowing magic based things so that all animals are balanced. It just has to correspond with the animal and just ask me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back