• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
@Yonsisac if it is popular enough to be a mythological creature than yes. They just can't be man made creatures like a scottish fold cat. Humans made animal breeds to suite them that is the only limitation

DemonKitten said:
@Yonsisac if it is popular enough to be a mythological creature than yes. They just can't be man made creatures like a scottish fold cat. Humans made animal breeds to suite them that is the only limitation
What about......Cthulhu.

Added a new God and Goddess as well as some lore

Now the Gods and Goddesses have images other than Ola who is suppose to be what the viewer sees.

YAY!

question wen it comes to animal Parthner it MUST be the one the character First met correct?

.....soooo that means i cant have a whale as my companion?

well thinking about it would be useless if im in land -3-

well at least my explanation for why my character doesn't exactly know where her companion is will work out

@Aqua Your weakness would be uncontrollable tendencies for a hydra. They are instinct creatures that act blindly. Also, it would include weaknesses of yourself personally.

YAY!!!! I can pet a whale ;3;

*Pets Giant whale*

awww who is the cute whale!

Also, The attraction is what physical or mental things attract you to other people. for example I have a thing for pretty colored eyes.

I mean, you could probably say that you prayed to Atali to make your whale smaller in size so that it may go on this journey with you

...Nhaaa me whant GIANT Whale!....I mean imagen others on boats while you are on a whale xD ...and + who knows what we will do in the water and all that time we have a Giant whale to help us!

.....I HAVE A BETTER IDEA!...well dont think you would let me...But what about a Large Sand whale -3-

I wonder how many goddesses it will take to defeat the mighty hydra since it's almost immortal. (You know besides medusas head)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back