• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
I don't know do you like basic element dragons only or is the sky the limit lol

Because I could do anything from fire to time to the very void of space in dragon breedd

No lizard or snake like beings can go into a hibernation type coma to heal or trick enimies and they also have self sustenance where it cuts down on the need to breathe, eat, sleep, etc. or it cuts of all those functions all together.

@StoneWolf18 yoi can turn into your animal not anything else. Some can't though and most reside in an in between.

@Yonsisac a few spelling errors, but all looks well. Since your animal is easier to kill than immortality is fine.

well Tela dosen't like the big things in the deep dark oceans and your persons creature look to be one of the biggest

xD ....Ceadeus might be the Bigest out there but he is a Cudle bear!...dont let size Fool you...well...he is scary...especially wen he is Full grown xD

.....I just imagen them on the beach and this Giant Oversize well jumps out of the water and dose a show like a real whale xD ...making giant waves.....how would your character react?

GIANT WHALE WITH BEARD AHOY!

Natasha would just start Clapping and Cheering for the show xD

I know xD Im just saying what she would do in that situation

but...what defenition? fighting? Insulting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back