• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Ameythyst said:
Alice stared back into his eyes, but it was a bit too much for her. When he closed his eyes, she turned away, staring at a spot on the wall. She didn't respond to him, finishing up her cookie. The room was silent for a bit, both of them in their own minds, before she broke the silence, "I'm glad I met you. You've been a really amazing friend."
He looked at her and smiled, speaking more to himself than her, "I'm glad I met you too..." He shoved her a bit and linked arms. "Do you know how to play table tennis? We need a new activity to do since sooomeone doesn't like cartoons"

Drumonkey said:
Taylor appeared next to Brooke and in the micro second he was moving he had changed to a girl and put her arm around Brooke and smiled "You are very pretty."
Fahy looked down and began stammering thanks to the attraction then some fear began to seep up overwhelming the attraction

Connor smiled then raised an eyebrow until he was bitten by Lucas and shook his head slightly worried about this new student's appearance and effects.
Brooke played with her collar. "Oh no I'm not. But you definitely are. Would you care to join us?" She felt the urge to hug Suzanna and knew it was her power, letting Taylor go so she'd be overwhelmed with the desire

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay shifted back to his human form and land right next to her. "Hey? You alright?" He asked, slightly worried.
Katie gives him a slightly irritated look but but laughs it off. "Other than the fact that I was shot out of the sky by a cannon. I'm fine, so what's your name?" Katie holds her mostly limp left arm.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He lead her to a separate kitchen so they could cook alone. "What would you like?"
Brooke peeked around the door, holding a blanket to her body. "Oh... hello all"
Ruby doesn't say a word. She simply gets the ingredients and sets them in front of her. She was going to bake a cake.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her and smiled, speaking more to himself than her, "I'm glad I met you too..." He shoved her a bit and linked arms. "Do you know how to play table tennis? We need a new activity to do since sooomeone doesn't like cartoons"
"Well, no. But I could probably learn."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Brooke played with her collar. "Oh no I'm not. But you definitely are. Would you care to join us?" She felt the urge to hug Suzanna and knew it was her power, letting Taylor go so she'd be overwhelmed with the desire
[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"What a super cute trio <3" she giggles. "My names Suzzaannnaaa" she says, offering a hug right off the bat.
In everyone's mind, the urge to hug her would rise.

[/QUOTE]
Fahy immediately backed away his fear causing him to jerk away reflexively and his mind telling him something was off about this attraction but he seemed to be faring pretty well so far. "Hi my name is Fahy." Then he offered a hand to shake.

Taylore appeared in front of Suzanna and kissed her hard and deep before appearing back at brooke's side and whispering into her ear "I think I prefer you better than her."

Connor was about to hug her when Taylore stepped in the way and he got bit again reminding him that this girl was seriously affecting him but didn't seem to bother Fahy and who knows what it was doing to Taylor.

Drumonkey said:
Fahy immediately backed away his fear causing him to jerk away reflexively and his mind telling him something was off about this attraction but he seemed to be faring pretty well so far. "Hi my name is Fahy." Then he offered a hand to shake.
Taylore appeared in front of Suzanna and kissed her hard and deep before appearing back at brooke's side and whispering into her ear "I think I prefer you better than her."

Connor was about to hug her when Taylore stepped in the way and he got bit again reminding him that this girl was seriously affecting him but didn't seem to bother Fahy and who knows what it was doing to Taylor.
She smiles from that long deep kiss. It gave her power.

She would shake Fahy's hand in the end, and then approached Connor to hug.

Light said:
Katie gives him a slightly irritated look but but laughs it off. "Other than the fact that I was shot out of the sky by a cannon. I'm fine, so what's your name?" Katie holds her mostly limp left arm.
Ruby doesn't say a word. She simply gets the ingredients and sets them in front of her. She was going to bake a cake.
He watched her get the ingredients and chuckled. "Are we making.. a cake? For dinner? My daughter"

Ameythyst said:
"Well, no. But I could probably learn."
He pulled her back and into his gaming room. "It's very easy I promise"

Drumonkey said:

She giggled and kissed Taylore. "Is that right? Hmm... I don't know. I guess we'll have to see and find out"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She smiles from that long deep kiss. It gave her power.
DizjayDeathPride said:
He watched her get the ingredients and chuckled. "Are we making.. a cake? For dinner? My daughter"

She giggled and kissed Taylore. "Is that right? Hmm... I don't know. I guess we'll have to see and find out"
She would shake Fahy's hand in the end, and then approached Connor to hug.

[/QUOTE]
Connor gave her a light hug trying not to linger long since his dragon Jake didn't seem to like this new girl at all and hissed while smoke leaked from its mouth causing Connor to look to his shoulder.

Fahy smiled after the shake still worried but working hard to keep himself from her clutches unsure of what exactly she is but getting a better idea as the moments progressed "uhh I have.. archery practice so I think I should go..." Fahy said in a low voice as his fear was rising.

Taylore smiled at her and winked "Then lets go just the three of us I have energy for days, just look at me." Then Taylore was in the room doing jumping jacks at abnormal speeds then doing push ups like the were nothing then back to Brooke "Did I also mention I like finding things out."

Ameythyst said:
"Okay," She said, allowing him to lead her into the new room.
He went to the table and handed her a paddle. "Okay simply, hit the ball and make it bounce once on my side over the net. Easy"

Drumonkey said:
Connor gave her a light hug trying not to linger long since his dragon Jake didn't seem to like this new girl at all and hissed while smoke leaked from its mouth causing Connor to look to his shoulder.
Fahy smiled after the shake still worried but working hard to keep himself from her clutches unsure of what exactly she is but getting a better idea as the moments progressed "uhh I have.. archery practice so I think I should go..." Fahy said in a low voice as his fear was rising.

Taylore smiled at her and winked "Then lets go just the three of us I have energy for days, just look at me." Then Taylore was in the room doing jumping jacks at abnormal speeds then doing push ups like the were nothing then back to Brooke "Did I also mention I like finding things out."
"Hmm... she seems a bit distracted.. convince her"

( PLOT LINE POST. )

Luna had previously signed to show she's ordered a continent wide lock down until she saw it was fit to stop it. She would have Decimus handle the guards being dispatched throughout the continent since Damian the castle guard leader had also disappeared. She had to get that Telieos student captured so she could use the mental link he seems to have with one of the Dark Arts members to trace them. Who knows where he was now though. She also had to handle the problem in the Arctic Circle, there was something obviously going on there. She would focus on that soon.... but for now she had to learn where they were on the continent and how they integrated into the academy.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay just smiled at this. "Nikolay Orelov, Thunderbird." He said, looking down, then back up. "Who are you?" He asked.
"Katie." She flashes her usual grin and looks off in the distance in which the castle is in. She attempts to fly but cannot. She still had shrapnel from a power nullifying round in her arm. "Shit." She groans to herself. She lost the stone Zaphkiel gave her as well. "Even better." She mumbles to herself and looks back at Nikolay. "Look, I don't know what you were doing but don't try to leave the continent. I think it's on lock down. I'm trying to get to the castle at the moment.... I have to speak with the queen."

DizjayDeathPride said:

Ruby looks at Morpheus and waves for him to go. "Oh shoo! I can handle this, you wait in your room and I'll bring the cake when it's done." Ruby starts to continue with the cake.

Drumonkey said:

Suzanna blinks.

Taylore wanted to do something...but she doesn't want to kill him.

"u-umm..."

Suzy Mey]Suzanna blinks. Taylore wanted to do something...but she doesn't want to kill him. "u-umm..." [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17217-dizjaydeathpride/ said:
@DizjayDeathPride[/URL]
Taylore appears in front of Suzanna and kisses her deeply and uses this to maneuver her back into her room and snaking out a hand to wrap around Brooke's waist 'accidentally' palming her ass.

Fahy and Connor stood there for a moment confused and slightly bewildered before continuing on their way talking about how strange that had been.

Light said:
( PLOT LINE POST. )
Luna had previously signed to show she's ordered a continent wide lock down until she saw it was fit to stop it. She would have Decimus handle the guards being dispatched throughout the continent since Damian the castle guard leader had also disappeared. She had to get that Telieos student captured so she could use the mental link he seems to have with one of the Dark Arts members to trace them. Who knows where he was now though. She also had to handle the problem in the Arctic Circle, there was something obviously going on there. She would focus on that soon.... but for now she had to learn where they were on the continent and how they integrated into the academy.

"Katie." She flashes her usual grin and looks off in the distance in which the castle is in. She attempts to fly but cannot. She still had shrapnel from a power nullifying round in her arm. "Shit." She groans to herself. She lost the stone Zaphkiel gave her as well. "Even better." She mumbles to herself and looks back at Nikolay. "Look, I don't know what you were doing but don't try to leave the continent. I think it's on lock down. I'm trying to get to the castle at the moment.... I have to speak with the queen."

Ruby looks at Morpheus and waves for him to go. "Oh shoo! I can handle this, you wait in your room and I'll bring the cake when it's done." Ruby starts to continue with the cake.
He shook his head. "And let you keep the cake for yourself? No ma'am I'll help!"

Drumonkey said:
@DizjayDeathPride
Taylore appears in front of Suzanna and kisses her deeply and uses this to maneuver her back into her room and snaking out a hand to wrap around Brooke's waist 'accidentally' palming her ass.

Fahy and Connor stood there for a moment confused and slightly bewildered before continuing on their way talking about how strange that had been.
Well...maybe this person deseved to die...

She smiles, looking at Taylore. "How about we do it on my bed?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He went to the table and handed her a paddle. "Okay simply, hit the ball and make it bounce once on my side over the net. Easy"
"Alright. I think I got it," She said, "I catch things pretty quickly."

Drumonkey said:
@DizjayDeathPride

Brooke smiled wickedly and kicked the door shut, waving her fingers at Fahy and Connor before it closed "I love that Idea"

Ameythyst said:
"Alright. I think I got it," She said, "I catch things pretty quickly."
He started off the first serve, lightly for her

"Nice to meet you Katie..." Nikolay said. "Want to go to the castle?, I can help you with that..." He smiles. 'Continent on lockdown?, baad....baad....., '

DizjayDeathPride said:
He shook his head. "And let you keep the cake for yourself? No ma'am I'll help!"
"I won't keep the cake for myself! Then at least wear a blind fold!" Ruby starts working on the cake again. "Don't look!" Ruby starts to speak with Emerald in the contract scape. "Emerald.... open the door to my room and tell one of the dolls to bring me a cake."

Ruby continues to 'make' a cake. Throwing in the ingredients. "It's going to turn out great!"

Light said:
"I won't keep the cake for myself! Then at least wear a blind fold!" Ruby starts working on the cake again. "Don't look!" Ruby starts to speak with Emerald in the contract scape. "Emerald.... open the door to my room and tell one of the dolls to bring me a cake."
Ruby continues to 'make' a cake. Throwing in the ingredients. "It's going to turn out great!"
He shook his head and did what she asked. He knew she knew full well he could hear her thoughts. He sat at the table waiting eagerly "It better be fluffy"

Drumonkey said:
Taylore smiled "Sure why not quick question though should I be a guy or girl?" She appeared behind Suzanna and whispered "Whatever pleasures you best," A moment later she was mostly undressed and laying on the bed smiling wickedly at the two girls. @DizjayDeathPride
"Guy please."

(Fade to black?)

Drumonkey said:
Taylore smiled "Sure why not quick question though should I be a guy or girl?" She appeared behind Suzanna and whispered "Whatever pleasures you best," A moment later she was mostly undressed and laying on the bed smiling wickedly at the two girls. @DizjayDeathPride
Brookes eyes fluttered. She. Loved. Shapeshifters. They knew just how to drive her insane. "I'd say both."

(Faaaaade But totally leaving brooke out c;)

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Nice to meet you Katie..." Nikolay said. "Want to go to the castle?, I can help you with that..." He smiles. 'Continent on lockdown?, baad....baad....., '
"Yeah that would help me out a lot. Thanks." Katie looks far off. "Before that, I need to get to the nearest village. Gotta do something about my arm." Katie starts to walk towards it. She could see smoke in the air from a chimney most likely. It was at least a mile or two away. So it would be a pretty long walk.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He started off the first serve, lightly for her
Alice hit it, making it bounce once on his side, then off the table. Since Zaphkiel wasn't expecting her to hit it so well, he didn't have time to react. She smiled at him smugly, proud of herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back