• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

(Remember, a death or major action belongs to the owner of the char, not others.) (if someone else controls that its powergaming/godmod UNLESS its the admin)

Suzanna smiles, having her aura about 5 feet now. "So much power from you"

(I am fine with taylor getting assaulted because he would most likely go along with it anyway and survive, not connor though... actually he might but he wouldn't be a student after that @DizjayDeathPride )

Ameythyst said:
"You're so lazy. I want cookies now," Alice said, "I'll even go to school again tomorrow if you get up."
He groaned and got up "Fine fine let's go" He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the kitchen. After about 30 minutes and a kitchen fight he had finished the cookies. He left one out for her and put the rest in the pouch that disappeared. "Happy?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He groaned and got up "Fine fine let's go" He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the kitchen. After about 30 minutes and a kitchen fight he had finished the cookies. He left one out for her and put the rest in the pouch that disappeared. "Happy?"
"Thank you Zaphkiel!" She said, quite pleased. She took the cookie, and halved it. "Want it?" She said, offering it to him.

Ameythyst said:
"Thank you Zaphkiel!" She said, quite pleased. She took the cookie, and halved it. "Want it?" She said, offering it to him.
He realized he had never tried his cookies before so he shrugged and took it, biting it. "Hmm.. interesting taste. It seems fine but very rich. Anyways... you're welcome Alice. Has no one made you cookies before?"

Connor and Fahy were walking down the hall talking about anything and everything when Taylor seemed to appear next to them with a little bit of wind following his stop and he began conversing as if he were always there causing Fahy and Connor to indulge this strange new student (there @DizjayDeathPride your chance)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He realized he had never tried his cookies before so he shrugged and took it, biting it. "Hmm.. interesting taste. It seems fine but very rich. Anyways... you're welcome Alice. Has no one made you cookies before?"
"Of course. After killing dozens of people the whole year, the entire family gathers together at Christmas time and bakes cookies for Santa," Alice said sarcasticly, taking a bite into the cookie. "No we never baked cookies. And I've never been baked cookies while undercover so," She shrugged.

Ameythyst said:
"Of course. After killing dozens of people the whole year, the entire family gathers together at Christmas time and bakes cookies for Santa," Alice said sarcasticly, taking a bite into the cookie. "No we never baked cookies. And I've never been baked cookies while undercover so," She shrugged.
He looked at her a bit, sad. He was happy he was helping her become more and more normal, if one could call it that. But she still had such a dark and mysterious past. Unfair. But that's the way life is. He stared into her eyes. Her slightly gold eyes, slowly closing his own. They turned a dull faded purple. When he opened them he smiled, weakly. "Well I'm happy to have helped"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna peeks her head out the dorm door, smiling.

[/QUOTE]
(Was that for me to notice?)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He gasped and put his hand on his chest "My daughter wants to hang out with her super old and super uncool old man? Oh my lord call the mayor!" He laughed and did a light bow "Of course princess. Let's go make dinner then play games"
He raised an eyebrow "More of my blood? Kind of attractive mon amour. Sure why not. Your goal would just be whipping and all that jazz" Grey meowed and clawed at the couch, wanting to be picked up. Zaphkiel grabbed him and put the kitten on his lap
Ruby nods her head and makes her way to the kitchen. She links arms with him. "Why thank you my king."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay looked behind him when Katie was hit, he fly back towards her.'Stay calm' He used the telepathy again, as he fly right by her side.
Katie was dazed from the blast of the cannon. She crash lands into the ground since Nikolay didn't catch her at all. Her body turns into electricity and enters her phone to save herself from taking damage from the fall. Once the phone stops tumbling, Katie exits it and takes her human body. She leans on the nearest tree and looks at her bleeding arm. "Why we're they firing? They would only do this if they shut down the continent." Katie whispers to herself.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna peeks her head out the dorm door, smiling.

[/QUOTE]
All three of the boys stopped and from left to right Connor had a confused look Fahy glanced down in fear and Taylor smiled widely and waved heartily."

Light said:
Ruby nods her head and makes her way to the kitchen. She links arms with him. "Why thank you my king."
Katie was dazed from the blast of the cannon. She crash lands into the ground since Nikolay didn't catch her at all. Her body turns into electricity and enters her phone to save herself from taking damage from the fall. Once the phone stops tumbling, Katie exits it and takes her human body. She leans on the nearest tree and looks at her bleeding arm. "Why we're they firing? They would only do this if they shut down the continent." Katie whispers to herself.
He lead her to a separate kitchen so they could cook alone. "What would you like?"

Drumonkey said:
All three of the boys stopped and from left to right Connor had a confused look Fahy glanced down in fear and Taylor smiled widely and waved heartily."
Brooke peeked around the door, holding a blanket to her body. "Oh... hello all"

Drumonkey said:
Suzanna skipped out of her room, in the same overly revealing outfit she always wears, (in her appearance on CS) "Hiiii~" anyone within 5 feet would feel an attraction to her

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her a bit, sad. He was happy he was helping her become more and more normal, if one could call it that. But she still had such a dark and mysterious past. Unfair. But that's the way life is. He stared into her eyes. Her slightly gold eyes, slowly closing his own. They turned a dull faded purple. When he opened them he smiled, weakly. "Well I'm happy to have helped"
Alice stared back into his eyes, but it was a bit too much for her. When he closed his eyes, she turned away, staring at a spot on the wall. She didn't respond to him, finishing up her cookie. The room was silent for a bit, both of them in their own minds, before she broke the silence, "I'm glad I met you. You've been a really amazing friend."

Taylor appeared next to Brooke and in the micro second he was moving he had changed to a girl and put her arm around Brooke and smiled "You are very pretty."

Fahy looked down and began stammering thanks to the attraction then some fear began to seep up overwhelming the attraction

Connor smiled then raised an eyebrow until he was bitten by Lucas and shook his head slightly worried about this new student's appearance and effects.

Drumonkey said:
Taylor appeared next to Brooke and in the micro second he was moving he had changed to a girl and put her arm around Brooke and smiled "You are very pretty."
Fahy looked down and began stammering thanks to the attraction then some fear began to seep up overwhelming the attraction

Connor smiled then raised an eyebrow until he was bitten by Lucas and shook his head slightly worried about this new student's appearance and effects.
"What a super cute trio <3" she giggles. "My names Suzzaannnaaa" she says, offering a hug right off the bat.

In everyone's mind, the urge to hug her would rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back