• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"I still get it. Its signs of affection. Although, having sex with me kills the person that does it. I literally suck out their lifeforce."

[/QUOTE]
She stopped and looked at her. "That's so extreme. I guess there goes my fun. Very well. I'll just kiss then" She pushed her against the wall. "Under one condition. You don't attack me or my little Charles when you're all big and powerful"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She stopped and looked at her. "That's so extreme. I guess there goes my fun. Very well. I'll just kiss then" She pushed her against the wall. "Under one condition. You don't attack me or my little Charles when you're all big and powerful"
"I don't plan on attacking everyone. I may bully a person or two, but I don't wanna get expelled." She giggles, hugging her tight.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay finally reached the continent border and kept flying forward, slowly going down .
Suddenly Katie, whom was flying through the air. Dodging fire from a cannon slams and almost slams into Nikolay. "What the hell?!" Katie stops for a moment and gets hit by a blast. Knocking her straight out of the sky, she starts to descend in the direction of the edge of the continent.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"I don't plan on attacking everyone. I may bully a person or two, but I don't wanna get expelled." She giggles, hugging her tight.

[/QUOTE]
Brooke bit the girl's lip. "Evil. I like it" And started to kiss her, quickly pulling back "I'll be your number one source if you do me this one thing" She whispered in the girl's ear, using her power of madness manipulation, whispering so slowly "Sleep with... Conner. Convince him." She kissed her cheek, activating the spell "Now.." She went back to kissing Suzanna. Powering her up"

Ameythyst said:
"You took forever and a half," Alice said.
He sat on the couch. "Well he's very stubborn. Hey I'm going to need your help making blood cookies and taking them to him tomorrow okay? Thanks honey bun"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Brooke bit the girl's lip. "Evil. I like it" And started to kiss her, quickly pulling back "I'll be your number one source if you do me this one thing" She whispered in the girl's ear, using her power of madness manipulation, whispering so slowly "Sleep with... Conner. Convince him." She kissed her cheek, activating the spell "Now.." She went back to kissing Suzanna. Powering her up"
He sat on the couch. "Well he's very stubborn. Hey I'm going to need your help making blood cookies and taking them to him tomorrow okay? Thanks honey bun"
She grins. "Well, should I do it powered up, or no?" She would giggle at the thought.

(Ofcourse he has to be OK with it)

Reed was growing impatient. "I don't care if you won't let me out I'll do it myself." He walked down the hall and turned the corner. "God damn Katie putting me in this prison of a base."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Blood cookies?" Alice asked, cocking her head to the side.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She paced a bit "Okay okay. That's interesting. Last question. Sex is the ultimate sign of affection, right? What if there's no emotion the sex? Just the action. No affection. Do you still get power?"
He smiled and walked back, finding Alice (@Ameythyst ) "I think we're off to a great start" He linked their arms and took them back to the castle

Daliah smiled "I can do that. We'll hike it'll be fun! And I would like you to help me with my power. Us become more in sync and mold our powers together. Does that work for you?"

Morpheus had finished a lot more movies and had held Ruby's shoulder and all 14 seasons of Degrassi were in her mind. "There. That's how students are. Betrayal, love, pain, romance, secrets. Everything. Do the actions of your fellow students make sense now?"
The golem nods its head. The contract has been made and Daliah can feel something.

( You control it now. )

"Dad... I'm afraid of school." Ruby stares up at him wide eyed. "Don't send me back!"

Tom had grown bored and hadn't seen any beasts. He walked back out to the hallway. "Shall nobody entertain me?" He sounded through the halls.

Tazmodo said:
Reed was growing impatient. "I don't care if you won't let me out I'll do it myself." He walked down the hall and turned the corner. "God damn Katie putting me in this prison of a base."
The troop shrugs his shoulders. "You won't find a way out. But whatever." The troop can hear the sound of others capturing Reed and cuffing him with power resistant cuffs. "Yup...."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She grins. "Well, should I do it powered up, or no?" She would giggle at the thought.
(Ofcourse he has to be OK with it)

[/QUOTE]
"Your choice" (He'll toooootally do it i sweeeeeeeeeeear)

Light said:
The golem nods its head. The contract has been made and Daliah can feel something.
( You control it now. )

"Dad... I'm afraid of school." Ruby stares up at him wide eyed. "Don't send me back!"
The beast shrank down to the size of a dog and walked with her, going back to her room

He chuckled. "Don't be scared. It's fun!"

Ameythyst said:
"Blood cookies?" Alice asked, cocking her head to the side.
He looked at her. "Yeah the beast likes them. Didn't ask why. Is that a problem missy?"

Light is a big fat meanie

DizjayDeathPride said:
The beast shrank down to the size of a dog and walked with her, going back to her room

He looked at her. "Yeah the beast likes them. Didn't ask why. Is that a problem missy?"

"Well, hmm..thats a tough one..."

(Ask hiimm)

Light said:
The troop shrugs his shoulders. "You won't find a way out. But whatever." The troop can hear the sound of others capturing Reed and cuffing him with power resistant cuffs. "Yup...."
Just because his power was taken doesn't mean he would give up. "I only want outside." He kicked the guard and tried to run. "Katie!" He yelled.

DizjayDeathPride said:

Ruby sighs and nods her head. "Want to grab something to eat or play video games?"

DizjayDeathPride said:

( ^ I can see that... - Light. )

(i am sorry @DizjayDeathPride it sounded like you sent a sex demon after my character. Oh look you have well i havent decided that yet, maybe)

Connor and Fahy had landed after some intense practice, Fahy had accidentally pierced Connor but Connor said it was fine and moved about like it didn't hurt, Fahy offered to take Connor to see Ryan but Connor declined and headed inside with Fahy and they spoke calmly about classes and certain teachers and such.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"No, but I can I try them? I'm kinda curious to how they'd taste," She said, "And what do you want me to do?"

Light said:
Ruby sighs and nods her head. "Want to grab something to eat or play video games?"
( ^ I can see that... - Light. )
He gasped and put his hand on his chest "My daughter wants to hang out with her super old and super uncool old man? Oh my lord call the mayor!" He laughed and did a light bow "Of course princess. Let's go make dinner then play games"

Ameythyst said:
"No, but I can I try them? I'm kinda curious to how they'd taste," She said, "And what do you want me to do?"
He raised an eyebrow "More of my blood? Kind of attractive mon amour. Sure why not. Your goal would just be whipping and all that jazz" Grey meowed and clawed at the couch, wanting to be picked up. Zaphkiel grabbed him and put the kitten on his lap

Drumonkey said:
(i am sorry @DizjayDeathPride it sounded like you sent a sex demon after my character. Oh look you have well i havent decided that yet, maybe)
Connor and Fahy had landed after some intense practice, Fahy had accidentally pierced Connor but Connor said it was fine and moved about like it didn't hurt, Fahy offered to take Connor to see Ryan but Connor declined and headed inside with Fahy and they spoke calmly about classes and certain teachers and such.
(Don't listen. Sex with her kills the person.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Hush and take me to your room"
(@Drumonkey will you let Conner sleep with the Succubus so she can take over the world with Brooke?)
She leads her to her dorm.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](Don't listen. Sex with her kills the person.)

She leads her to her dorm.

[/QUOTE]
(well I have a non-human being )

DizjayDeathPride said:
He raised an eyebrow "More of my blood? Kind of attractive mon amour. Sure why not. Your goal would just be whipping and all that jazz" Grey meowed and clawed at the couch, wanting to be picked up. Zaphkiel grabbed him and put the kitten on his lap
"Sweet. Well, come on. Let's go bake ourselves some blood cookies." Alice said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back