your gem [Inactive]

Ok...this is pretty bad. So...

He looks over at the police, holding on tighter the one unconscious girl in his arms. And suddenly his eyes began to glow. "You have no idea what you're doing. You have no idea who you are or why you're here. Go try to figure out your name."

And that's what the police did. They left, confused and dazed. But in 5 minutes they'll get back to their senses.

"Damn I just had to find some girl..." And with that he turned around and ran.

She looked like thinking. "Hmm... No... Sorry," she said as she climbed up a ladder. "It's up there"

Eliza's gem began to glow as the unconscious girl transformed into a rose, which made it easier for him to carry her.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

someone at the back of the police ordered to FIRE TO KILL, but the bullets never came, the guns froze over and then the police themselves, pbtenchi was hurt deep inside his head, "they think im a monster... I didn't do anything wrong..."

She laughed. "No... It's a rooftop... I like rooftops, I can just sit there and look at the city..." She explained

"W-What the hell!?" He said staring down at the rose. How did that happen!? Was she really a rose who turned into a girl or a girl that turned into a rose!? Why did she turn into a rose!? Will she ever turn back into a girl or should he toss the rose right now!? What if she turned back into a girl though...then he'd be a monster. "Ugh how come I can make a whole bunch of cops kill each other and not feel bad but this is eating my conscious alive!" he groaned, deciding to hold the rose. If the petals fell off would she die? No no Leroy, you got that idea from some horror rpg you watched that kid Chance play one time. This is reality...but reality is acting really crazy right now! Touche, Leroy, touche. His head in a million different directions, he ran back to his house. He lived alone so he could think without worrying about any more random people walking up to him. He walked into his bedroom and put the rose in a vase on his bedstand. Then he plopped onto his bed and tried to think long and hard.

" That's cool I like to steal from the rich to help my dad and I do love to sing that's about it " Jackson sat still as if he was remembering something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back