[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol I dunno xD It might be lol

[/QUOTE]
I've been waiting to wake up xD haha

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]All of our characters have been thrown into comas xD

[/QUOTE]
haha it seems. I haven't RPed in forever because everything is dormant

NickOnTheReg said:
Heyyyy!!! How are you :3
Oh I'm good! I feel bad I haven't been on much and everyone is talking about rps dying and all that and I don't want that to happen! Any way how are you?

Aero said:
Oh I'm good! I feel bad I haven't been on much and everyone is talking about rps dying and all that and I don't want that to happen! Any way how are you?
Ah that is my bad xD Surry, I just really like this and that other RP ^^

Aero said:
Haha no reason to feel bad :) I just have no life xD I'm alright. Got work tonight so just relaxing now.

NickOnTheReg said:
Haha no reason to feel bad :) I just have no life xD I'm alright. Got work tonight so just relaxing now.
I guess -w-. That sounds nice, to relax before work and stuff. I should be doing my homework but meeeehh.

Hobbesisalive said:
Ah that is my bad xD Surry, I just really like this and that other RP ^^
No problem ouo

Aero said:
I guess -w-. That sounds nice, to relax before work and stuff. I should be doing my homework but meeeehh.
What homework do you have?? Yeah I go in at 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow morning..

@Hobbesisalive I really like this one and the other 2 I am in as well...

NickOnTheReg said:
Aww I wasn't a fan of that either, I was a math kid. Always loved it. Have a lot to do?
I try not to be a girl about it but Biology honestly just gross me out. Learning about the body and the parasites in the body *shivers* and I also cannot bring myself to dissect anything. I like Algebra and that's it the rest of math I either haven't done or I don't like it. I'm a reading and writing girl. I love the books we read and all that. Yeah I have a lot of essay questions but eachor due on a separate date. The first set of questions are due July 24

Aero said:
I try not to be a girl about it but Biology honestly just gross me out. Learning about the body and the parasites in the body *shivers* and I also cannot bring myself to dissect anything. I like Algebra and that's it the rest of math I either haven't done or I don't like it. I'm a reading and writing girl. I love the books we read and all that. Yeah I have a lot of essay questions but eachor due on a separate date. The first set of questions are due July 24
I wasn't a fan of dissecting either haha, yet my job I deal with worse xD go figure haha. Math is my thing, I took all the way to Calculus because I was bored in school. I enjoy reading and writing but I don't think I'm very good at it. My grammar and spelling are terrible. You'd cringe most likely and probably do with my posts xD Oh at least you have some time until it's due.

Oh the irony xD Nice but your posts aren't that bad mine are worst CX Yeah, I have time but I feel like I'm procrastinating since I have nothing else to do. I got surgery done on my left foot so I can't really walk around much xD @NickOnTheReg

Aero said:
Oh the irony xD Nice but your posts aren't that bad mine are worst CX Yeah, I have time but I feel like I'm procrastinating since I have nothing else to do. I got surgery done on my left foot so I can't really walk around much xD @NickOnTheReg
Nooo yours are very good ^^ I enjoy them. Aww binge watch anime xD What happened to your foot? =( Are you okay? I'll come to your rescue haha (sorry that was corny)

NickOnTheReg said:
Nooo yours are very good ^^ I enjoy them. Aww binge watch anime xD What happened to your foot? =( Are you okay? I'll come to your rescue haha (sorry that was corny)
I love corny xDDD Especially in RP

Aww thank you ouo! I was born with extreme flat feet were after a while of walking or standing my feet start to hurt a lot which I have to sit down. So my left foot was worst then my right so I only had to get surgery on my left. I don't know much of the details because I was either freaking out or just thinking, but in a sense went in and fixed the tenants in my foot and stuff. I had it in the beginning of June. Haha oh that joke was perfect xD @NickOnTheReg

Aero said:
Aww thank you ouo! I was born with extreme flat feet were after a while of walking or standing my feet start to hurt a lot which I have to sit down. So my left foot was worst then my right so I only had to get surgery on my left. I don't know much of the details because I was either freaking out or just thinking, but in a sense went in and fixed the tenants in my foot and stuff. I had it in the beginning of June. Haha oh that joke was perfect xD @NickOnTheReg
Aww My cousin has flat feet so I understand where you're coming from. Sorry you had to have surgery. Piggy back rides for you =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back