Your Average Everyday Lives (Anime)

Hi peeps. ^-^

And regarding that whole RP dying thing, i guess people just don't enjoy taking care of Multiple RP's at once, especially if they're similar in some ways.

It's sad but, meh, i guess you can't really do anything about it. >_<

It's just sad because i've actually started to grow some kind of attachment to the community here. xD

BobbyW said:
Hi peeps. ^-^
And regarding that whole RP dying thing, i guess people just don't enjoy taking care of Multiple RP's at once, especially if they're similar in some ways.

It's sad but, meh, i guess you can't really do anything about it. >_<

It's just sad because i've actually started to grow some kind of attachment to the community here. xD
So have I. Even though I just joined up. I like everyone in the RPs. I enjoy having the multi characters. Everyone's been so nice to me too which made me really like this place and like everyone here

NickOnTheReg said:
So have I. Even though I just joined up. I like everyone in the RPs. I enjoy having the multi characters. Everyone's been so nice to me too which made me really like this place and like everyone here
It's the same with me. Everyone's just so nice, and it's just awesome, the way you can goof around with them,

But then, also actually have a interesting conversation. xD

NickOnTheReg said:
BobbyW said:
It's the same with me. Everyone's just so nice, and it's just awesome, the way you can goof around with them,
I agree with both of you... Maybe the lack of activity is due to the notifications? That's what's been happening with me... ;-;

BobbyW said:
Exactly!! Everyone didn't ignore me and was like eew newcomer. Everyone was so nice :3

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I agree with both of you... Maybe the lack of activity is due to the notifications? That's what's been happening with me... ;-;

[/QUOTE]
yeah the notification mess up annoys me. I miss so much sometimes

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I agree with both of you... Maybe the lack of activity is due to the notifications? That's what's been happening with me... ;-;

[/QUOTE]
First of.. hi Leaf! ^-^

And, the Notifications may have taken a part of it, but i'm still guessing that the reason for it is, that our little group here just isn't good at multitasking. xD

Having a new RP appear after the first one, just draws the community to the new one, and therefor, away from the old one. >_<

BobbyW said:
First of.. hi Leaf! ^-^
And, the Notifications may have taken a part of it, but i'm still guessing that the reason for it is, that our little group here just isn't good at multitasking. xD

Having a new RP appear after the first one, just draws the community to the new one, and therefor, away from the old one. >_<
Heya! ^-^ *huggles*

And yeah; I know what you mean. I used be awful at it; but now I can easily rp with 5 different groups. The only problem is the notifications and my phone really; they both slow me down big time... :c

But hopefully everyone will come back! They might be busy too ^^

BobbyW said:
First of.. hi Leaf! ^-^

I agree. I have noticed. I use to be in 7 at once on an old site. Same people involved we just had a bunch of different ones

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Heya! ^-^ *huggles*
And yeah; I know what you mean. I used be awful at it; but now I can easily rp with 5 different groups. The only problem is the notifications and my phone really; they both slow me down big time... :c

But hopefully everyone will come back! They might be busy too ^^

[/QUOTE]
NickOnTheReg said:
I agree. I have noticed. I use to be in 7 at once on an old site. Same people involved we just had a bunch of different ones
Yes! But it just really sucks, since it's just that, not everyone joins the new RPs >_<

Queen as an example, didn't actually join here.

So, i feel like we're losing parts of the community, every time we uhh, 'move' >_<

BobbyW said:
Yes! But it just really sucks, since it's just that, not everyone joins the new RPs >_<
Queen as an example, didn't actually join here.

So, i feel like we're losing parts of the community, every time we uhh, 'move' >_<
Yeah I see what you're saying. It sucks. I like when we are all posting and making time fly. I know drummerboi is working on one I think. We talked about it in the anime high school rp. But don't know who else would join. I really like this one too.

Yeah I really don't want to lose this and all, I like you guys and especially the first RP ^-^, but well I'll join other RP anyways, because sitting here and wait isn't really special either xD

Hobbesisalive said:
Yeah I really don't want to lose this and all, I like you guys and especially the first RP ^-^, but well I'll join other RP anyways, because sitting here and wait isn't really special either xD
Or it could delete everything.. Haha >.> I agree. I really like them all and everyone. And I want to develop my character because I have a vision in mind for him xD . I'm almost out of work yay!!!! I'm so tired. Almost 8am. So close

NickOnTheReg said:
Or it could delete everything.. Haha >.> I agree. I really like them all and everyone. And I want to develop my character because I have a vision in mind for him xD . I'm almost out of work yay!!!! I'm so tired. Almost 8am. So close
Yup that CX

But I think I am actually going to make my own Rp YUSH YUSH

NickOnTheReg said:
*runs over* xD have to think of a character now. I read your overview and everything. I like it
HUEHUE Good c:

I hope more peeps are going to join or else it wont matter xD

Hobbesisalive said:
HUEHUE Good c:

I hope more peeps are going to join or else it wont matter xD
I think they will. Either way I'd rp myself xD wouldn't care at all. Eventually make another character. Which I just thought about would be good for this one haha

Hobbesisalive said:
XDD You silly
Haha I know. Well I hope it's a good thing. xD been up since 9am yesterday haven't slept yet haha. Going to my grandmas soon too. Haircut time :3

I'll have my phone and I have unlimited data so I can still post :D

NickOnTheReg said:
Haha I know. Well I hope it's a good thing. xD been up since 9am yesterday haven't slept yet haha. Going to my grandmas soon too. Haircut time :3
I'll have my phone and I have unlimited data so I can still post :D
xD have fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back