• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young avengers OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
i have to ask where is he from that there are a guy fawks mask throwing knives and katana just laying about after a bomb went off likely 10 plus years ago.

If anyone wants my character you have my permission. Now I'm leaving
Nobody wants you to quit just be more descriptive. The more you are the easier it is for others to jump on your train of thought. If you need help we be glad to help . We all started where you are. Take advantageof the experience

Nobody wants you to quit just be more descriptive. The more you are the easier it is for others to jump on your train of thought. If you need help we be glad to help . We all started where you are. Take advantageof the experience
There I tried I'm taking a break for a few days. if you want to include me @me and I will reply. It's hard when people keep saying to write longer paragraph s. It's makes my negative thinking problem worse than it already is. Yes I see a counselor for it. Then when you say your leaving the group they say it's for the best. Then you think noone wants you in the group. So please don't bother me with my paragraph problem.

There I tried I'm taking a break for a few days. if you want to include me @me and I will reply. It's hard when people keep saying to write longer paragraph s. It's makes my negative thinking problem worse than it already is. Yes I see a counselor for it. Then when you say your leaving the group they say it's for the best. Then you think noone wants you in the group. So please don't bother me with my paragraph problem.
Because not making efforts. Asking is the first step to get help. We can't help you if you dont ask.

I say it was likely for the best because it seemed we were demanding to much of you meaning you weren't having fun your edit is getting there for sure you just tend to lack detail

Because not making efforts. Asking is the first step to get help. We can't help you if you dont ask.
I know. I have the bad habit of doing that.I'm trying to make a better version of myself this year. Sorry for my last post. I just got kind of fed up and explode there.

Ok so I’m know I’m butting in so please don’t hate on me, but I this has been disturbing my mind so I had to say it
One line is not a paragraph. A paragraph is like at least 4 sentences, not one sentence. How is one sentence a paragraph?
Sorry

The problem with short paragraphs is it gives people little to reply to and csn often make people think you arent trying even if you are.

I write at least 3 sentence s. My last one was 1 sentence. Then a talking one and another sentence. And then I got in trouble for that.

Ok so I’m know I’m butting in so please don’t hate on me, but I this has been disturbing my mind so I had to say it
One line is not a paragraph. A paragraph is like at least 4 sentences, not one sentence. How is one sentence a paragraph?
Sorry
It difficult for beginnersin rping to see that being descriptive excise

Oh umm ok
Name:Carl Regan
Sexuality:bi
Appearance: 6'1 athletic lean body black shaggy hair hazel eyes fair skin
Personality:nerdy,awkward,shy,stubborn at times,and easily flustered
Powers:electricity manipulation and control

Oh umm ok
Name:Carl Regan
Sexuality:bi
Appearance: 6'1 athletic lean body black shaggy hair hazel eyes fair skin
Personality:nerdy,awkward,shy,stubborn at times,and easily flustered
Powers:electricity manipulation and control
There's a thread for character s at the top of the page

ROY THE POTATO ROY THE POTATO since my Thor-type character does not have electricity powers I will allow it. but I want to know the upper limits and also the weakness of the power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back