• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Xander Misseon

Xander studied his smile for a second. He was jealous, really, as this person had a great smile. Xander, on the other hand, had a semi-weird oval type smile that showed off almost all his teeth, but at least when he smiled you could tell it was real. He gave a small smile back, instead of showing his teeth, just curling the sides of his mouth upwards. "It's no big problem." He said, struggling with his English just a tiny bit. He was trying his best. "My name is Xander. You are?" He gave a slightly wider smile, 

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm Kai," he said cheerfully,"I'm assuming you have some sort of power too right? I have ESP and PostCognation! Though neither one is helpful, what about you?"

Xander Misseon

He nodded before doing something rather cool. He lifted his hand into the air and made a certain sway of his fingers before a large ice block appeared in the air, and before it could hit the floor, he turned it to water and it evaporated instantly with another flick of the wrist. "Ice and water bending. It's... okay." He said, cutting his sentence short before he started rambling in Korean and probably confusing the other. Xander couldn't help it before he began thinking. Kai was a beautiful name... much better than Xander. He sounded like some main character in a movie, which, he didn't want TV much anymore. 

Takis Argyris

Takis waited patiently, getting a bit hot faced when he thought about... well, Cadius wanking it, to be blunt.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Probablemente sólo te llamaré Cheshire." Heliodoro said. He stared at the Cheshire for another second before kissing him again.

Mornuhama Loprak

"You're weird..." Mornuhama giggled, cuddling next to Valshe.

@IkutoForever2222

Kai watched amazed as Xander showed his power. "That's a lot better than mine, you can help people with yours, with mine I can just see what happened in the past and see more detail that others, I guess if I became a detective my Powers's would have a use. But your power is amazing! "

Cadi was in there for about ten minutes before walking back out, cleaned up and relaxed.

He gave a small smile before his lips were kissed again and he kissed him back, purring and wrapping his arms loosely around his neck.

"i know" He smiled and played with his hair.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

When Cadius came back, Takis' face was still red, and of course he was turned on. He still wasn't gonna leave to go... do the deed though.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro pulled away after a couple more seconds than last time. "O único que pido es que no ves mi hermano desnudando..." He chuckled.

Mornuhama Loprak

"But it's cute... and kinda sexy. But more cute," Mornu giggled, kissing Valshe's cheek.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi looked at Takis and blushed darkly, seeing him in such a "vulnerable" state made him want to pounce. "y-you want me to take care of that for you?" He blushed darker.

Cheshire blushed and then laughed. "wow...." He shook his head then hugged him, whispering in his ear."todo lo que quieras"

Valshe smiled and looked over his face. "you are just too gorgeous......im a lucky guy'

@Imapeople000

i gtg guys! ttyt

Takis Argyris

"W-what?!" Takis half-yelled, blushing darkly and looking over at Cadius. "I mean... I won't object... but... that was a bit sudden..."

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro shivered a bit when he whispered to him. "Bueno... mismo para usted, por supuesto." He said quietly.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Oh, whatever..." Mornu giggled, his arm around Valshe and his head on his chest, looking up at him.

@IkutoForever2222

Cool, later bro.

OH! )

Adam had a meeting with the government and bought Mew. or some reason he wanted him badly. He walked to where Mew was. "you! you are mine now!"

@mewbot5408

Mew stopped eating to drink some of his shake. That was when he heard Adam and coughed choking on his drink. His red eyes moved  as he looked up at Adam. "what? Yours?!  " He said blushing shifting his gaze to noiz then back to Adam." Explain.."1

Kai watched amazed as Xander showed his power. "That's a lot better than mine, you can help people with yours, with mine I can just see what happened in the past and see more detail that others, I guess if I became a detective my Powers's would have a use. But your power is amazing! "

Xander Misseon 

Xander shrugged, blushing lightly. He had never been complimented as much as he had today, and it had been barely a few minutes. "You should be one. A detective, I mean." He stuttered, his face turning red at the words. He had never embarrassed himself more than he had today. "Mine's okay. Your's is better." He gave a full smile this time. Straight teeth, in an oval form, with his lips thinning inwards. 

i am so sorry for not responding that soon, i took a shower. but ill be on in the meantime !! @Kai Hitachiin

also, xander's smile looks like this: xander smile just imagine him with blonde hair (the person i used dyes his hair a lot.)

"I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a detective though I'm a little to airheaded for that," Kai said smiling back. "Hmmm your face is red your not catching a fever are you?" 

@oblige

Kasper exhaled deeply when luke was gone. he bit his lip with a little pout. "Damn it,luke.." He looked down. "Don't grow up to be like your father..."  He murmured and began drawing in his sketchbook. He ended up drawing a picture of  a wolf. Kasper paused for a second realizing a symbol appeared at the bottom of the page. "Hm?"  His eyes widened as demon tongue appeared and he quickly tossed the sketchbook across the room. 

Meanwhile, a male with a appearance very similar to kasper noticed luke and approached. He looked exactly like kasper except he had blonde hair and blue eyes. He smirked. "Weeeeelllll...welllll, you smell like him!"

I found their child:

View attachment 202140

Xander Misseon

Xander blushed even harder at the fact Kai noticed. At this point, he probably looked like a tomato. Swallowing, he didn't lose his smile, instead he laughed nervously. "A-Ah no, mian-" He cut himself off. NO KOREAN ALLOWED. "S-sorry." He stuttered, all traces of the previous confident boy gone in a flash. He was now a nervous wreck. He noticed that the heat covering his face wasn't gone yet, and instead he had to ask something. "I think it's l-lunch. Want to go get some f-food?" He stuttered again, his usually calm, chocolate brown eyes now glazed with a sense of panic. He didn't know what to do. 

((AWWWW SO KAWAII!!!))

Luke growled, "Like who?" Luke then grabbed the man and blurred into a alley then he grabbed his neck and slammed it on the wall, "Who are you? Who sent you?"

Xander Misseon

Xander almost choked. He spoke Korean too? What a relief. His face slowly calmed down as he gulped, nodding. The problem was; Xander had no idea where the cafeteria was. "Um, do you k-know where cafeteria is?" He said. His broken English showed greatly in this sentence, judged by the way he missed 'the' in the sentence. He hated not being able to speak fluently.

Kai shook his head," I just transferred here I don't have a clue where anything is, we could probably ask someone." Kai looked around for someone to ask.

-sry I know they r short but it's because it's almost midnight here and I'm tired I'll probably do one more then go to sleep-

@oblige

((AWWWW SO KAWAII!!!))

Luke growled, "Like who?" Luke then grabbed the man and blurred into a alley then he grabbed his neck and slammed it on the wall, "Who are you? Who sent you?"

"Kasper.. not to mention it smells

Like you Bred him..." The male anwsered with a grin unfazed by the fact he was pinned.  "I am quin, I was send by the higher ups to collect him...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back