• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

He gave a giggle. "nuuu.....you have other good qualities too!"

Cheshire tilted his head, then nodded.

Valshe blushed lightly his sleepy body relaxed as he kissed him back.

@Imapeople000

Noiz closed his eyes when he was licked, then looked at him again. "do you like that blonde boy?"

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

"Yes, but embarrassing you is the best," Takis chuckled. "Besides, it's at least my favorite."

Heliodoro Rinsaku
Heliodoro hesitated for a large moment, but he took a deep breath and said, "Bien..." He put his arms around Cheshire's shoulder and kissed him, blushing.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama smiled and looked at Valshe. "Awake yet?"

@IkutoForever2222

"so cruel....but i love you for it" He smiled.

Cheshire was shocked at first, but his eyes slowly closed and he kissed him back, purring.

"i think....maybe..." He smiled slightly.

@Imapeople000

Last edited by a moderator:
He gave a giggle. "nuuu.....you have other good qualities too!"

Cheshire tilted his head, then nodded.

Valshe blushed lightly his sleepy body relaxed as he kissed him back.

@Imapeople000

Noiz closed his eyes when he was licked, then looked at him again. "do you like that blonde boy?"

@mewbot5408

"I'd be lying  if I said I wasn't interested in him...why you ask?" He told him very seemingly comfortable on noiz's lap. He paid most his attention to noiz since had met him. Little did mew know he'd be constantly fought over from today on.

Takis Argyris

"Ah yes, I know... you just look so cute blushing..." Takis chuckled, looking at Cadius. "And besides, I like it more when you look cute rather than hot. I mean... hot's still nice, but it kinda turns me on..." He laughed.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro pulled away after a couple seconds. He was still blushing, a lot more, but he was smiling as well.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Only maybe?" Mornuhama said, grinning. "Alright..." He kissed Valshe again, french kissing him this time.

@IkutoForever2222

"t-then i will try to be cute from now on!" He smiled and snuggled into his chest.

Cheshire opened his eyes only a little bit, face steaming with happiness and embarrassment. "m-muy bien...."

"uhn~" Valshe was wide awake now from the burning sensation of Mornu's tongue. He kissed him back, his own tongue "wrestling" the other.

@Imapeople000

Noiz frowned. "he seems like bad company....you shouldnt talk to him anymore...."

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

"Fair enough... but I don't think you'll be able to keep it up forever." Takis laughed, kissing Cadius.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Esto era... interesante. Y caliente, usted sabe." Heliodoro said, grinning with the last part.

Mornuhama Loprak

After about a minute, Mornuhama pulled away, breathing a bit heavily. "Awake now...?" He asked, grinning.

@IkutoForever2222

"mm" Cadius blushed darkly, kissing him back because he wanted to taste his lips again.

Cheshire gave a wicked smile. "Puedo hacer mucho más que eso, solo esperas y ves" 

"h-hell.....yeah...." He panted out. "whew~...i could get used to that"

@Imapeople000

"t-then i will try to be cute from now on!" He smiled and snuggled into his chest.

Cheshire opened his eyes only a little bit, face steaming with happiness and embarrassment. "m-muy bien...."

"uhn~" Valshe was wide awake now from the burning sensation of Mornu's tongue. He kissed him back, his own tongue "wrestling" the other.

@Imapeople000

Noiz frowned. "he seems like bad company....you shouldnt talk to him anymore...."

@mewbot5408

"Oh really? What makes you say that,noiz?" He asked rubbing the other's chest as he got up. He then stood up hearing his own stomach growl. "Hmm..can we go get dinner from the cafeteria? I'm hungry..."

"yeah...." He took his hand in his own and started walking with him.

Adam couldnt get that damn cat out of his head. He stomped his little foot in irritation, also having a blush on his face. "pretty?"

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

Takis smirked and put his arms around Cadius, french kissing him again.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro's eyes widened for a second, but he ended up laughing. "Supongo que lo haré... niño travieso," He chuckled.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama giggled and put his hand on Valshe's chest, smiling. "Definitely..."

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis pulled away after another minute, grinning. "You give me so many reasons to tease you..." He chuckled.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Supongo que es apropiado para un gato..." Heliodoro laughed, putting his arms around his shoulder and staring at the Cheshire.

Mornuhama Loprak

"I'm up for either... but I think my preference is obvious." Mornuhama giggled.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi panted and looked at him. "a-again...." He looked down at his junk.

Cheshire gave a hella cute smile. "Quieres darme un nombre?"  He tilted his head.

"oooooh~" He pounced and kissed him lovingly.

@Imapeople000

Kai walked into the school with a smile,"well I wasn't expecting I would be going to a school like this when I moved but I might as well make the best of it." Kai started quickly walking to his destination when he tripped over his own feet and fell onto someone knocking them both down.

-I didn't know what else to write -

Xander Misseon

Sometimes, Xander wondered what he'd do if he went to a new school. Korea had always been his first home, but he had never imagined it like this. His parents had to move away from Seoul, and he had to go with. And here he was. Feet rooted in front of his new school. It was an all boys school, he had been told, and he was super nervous. Being gay was hard for him at first, but now that he was in an all boys school? Even harder. How was he going to resist the urge to fall for someone? He thought everyone would be straighter than a stick. After all, Xander had grown up knowing to be straight and that being gay was wrong to society. Sighing heavily, he picked up his normal "attitude" and marched into the school, determined to make himself normal. Platinum blonde locks of thick hair covered his forehead, chocolate brown eyes staring into the hallway as he broke out in a nervous sweat. He had no idea where to go, where his locker was, anything. He needed help, at the least, but at the same time he felt afraid to talk to anyone. Oh well. He ended up just standing at the doorway like an idiot, confused and struggling to understand. Xander also had quite broken English, but he'd try his hardest to communicate the best he could. Rushing forward to his own destination, he stopped somewhere in the hallway to look around. But that was interrupted by someone knocking into him, making him fall to the ground unexpectedly. A heavy 'oof'' was heard as Xander's forehead collided with the floor, his hands pressed against the cold wood. He immediately groaned, not saying anything but instead cursing under his breath. "Aish~" He drug out, quietly but somewhat there.

"yeah...." He took his hand in his own and started walking with him.

Adam couldnt get that damn cat out of his head. He stomped his little foot in irritation, also having a blush on his face. "pretty?"

@mewbot5408

Mew noticed noiz had taken his hand and smiled. He walked beside him to go to the cafeteria. Once they stepped in mew's eyes widened as he couldn't smell all the food. He then grabbed a tray and quickly went to a certain side as fast as he could getting fish an chips with a smoothie. 

Takis Argyris

"Well, guess I can't say I'm surprised..." Takis said. "I mean... I kinda am too..."

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"¿Nombre que? ¿Pensé que dijiste que su nombre fue Cheshire...?" Heliodoro asked, his head cocked.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama yelped, but got back into it quickly. (FADE)

@IkutoForever2222

He bit his lip. He knew it was to early to do the dirty. Cadi stood and had himself covered with his hands. "i-im gonna go help myself....im a little pent up.."

"Que es sólo el tipo de gato que soy ..... no tengo un nombre real"  He scratched the back of his neck.

@Imapeople000

@oblige 

"I'm so sorry," Kai said quickly,"Are you alright? Wait why are you so blurry?" Kai blinked then gasped,"My glasses!" He began to feel around on the ground for his glasses, considering he can't see anything without them he really couldn't afford to lose them. "Please please don't be broken."

Xander Misseon

Xander took a gulp, before hauling himself to his knees, dusting himself off before tensing immediately. He had already been in a... awkward situation with someone and it hasn't been an hour. This was going to be an eventful year, he could already feel it. After the other had apologized and begun looking for his glasses, Xander's eyes caught sight of some type of glasses and he immediately bent over to pick them up, taking them gently in his palm as he looked up to the other. "It's okay. Are these your glasses?" He said, sending a not-so-fearless wink to the other. He hoped that he didn't do something wrong as he held the glasses out.

Kai takes the glasses from the person in front of him and puts them on. "Thank you so much I don't know what I would have done with out them." Kai gives a dorky smile. 

-crap you guys figure out who's doing what because this is getting confusing-

Noiz blinked and walked o the sweets side, getting all he could buy.

@mewbot5408

Orion squeaked and fell down, looking at the person who bumped into him. "s-sorry!"

@Kai Hitachiin

Mew  looked around and walked over to a table with his food. This would be a good chance for a certain someone to approach him. Mew took a fork cutting a piece of fish and blushed as he began to purr constantly as he nommed on his fried fish.

Takis Argyris

"Alright... I'll stay here. I don't think I need to..." Takis chuckled.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"¿Bien quiero decir... que no ha ideado alguna vez un nombre? Quiero decir... ¿No le puedo llamar sólo como es mi hijo... puede yo?" Heliodoro said. He didn't actually know if he legally could.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Such a savage..." Mornu teased when they were done, poking his arm.

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back