• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

The gorgeous Hisoka leaned down to the crying male, easily catching up. Due to being demon he has a way with all other beings. He did the same thing he did to Piko and lifted his chin, kissing him and connecting the invisible bungee gum to his lips. The substance couldnt be felt by him. When he pulled back his face got serious and he started an act. "you are that boys boyfriend right? the one with a robotic looking clothes? well....he was locked in the computer room....some bullies just did it as a prank....but being in there will KILL someone like him......no  joke.....he needs help!"

@xpstitch

@IkutoForever2222 (Shit, sorry, I always manage to get the exact opposite. xD)

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart frowned, and looked out the door. He had seen the two boys leave a bit ago, and they hadn't come back in a bit. He lit a cigarette, and spoke to the class. "One sec, gotta go find those guys," Malhart said, walking off into the hall to find the two boys.

The gorgeous Hisoka leaned down to the crying male, easily catching up. Due to being demon he has a way with all other beings. He did the same thing he did to Piko and lifted his chin, kissing him and connecting the invisible bungee gum to his lips. The substance couldnt be felt by him. When he pulled back his face got serious and he started an act. "you are that boys boyfriend right? the one with a robotic looking clothes? well....he was locked in the computer room....some bullies just did it as a prank....but being in there will KILL someone like him......no  joke.....he needs help!"

@xpstitch

Omg! This guy just KISSED me! Without my permission! Is this guy making a joke?! Why would he kiss me and then say something about my supposed boyfriend?

Danny gives a swift heelpalm strike to the guy's nose.

"How DARE you kiss me you jerk!"

the strike would give a near instant concusion.

"He's NOT my boyfriend! He REJECTED me!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hisoka sat up and shook his head, wiping blood away. "it wasnt anything romantic you idiot....its so i can continue my act jackass......anyway...literally....how did the robotic bitch turn you down?" Since he was demon, barely anything effected him. "oh and by the way im a masochist....that felt pretty damn good....."

@xpstitch

Valshe walked into class late, though he was doing Head Prefect work. He sat down and straightened his school supplies, ready to start taking notes.

Kai had to walk along the very edge, up agianst the wall so he wasnt crushed by feet. He walked into class and climbed up on his desk, sitting on its surface. The very tiny male sat on his knees and set his backpack down. He literally had to wear clothes meant for brat dolls, male clothes. He has had a bunch donated to him. Though since brat dolls are bigger than him, his clothes are baggy.

Hisoka sat up and shook his head, wiping blood away. "it wasnt anything romantic you idiot....its so i can continue my act jackass......anyway...literally....how did the robotic bitch turn you down?" Since he was demon, barely anything effected him. "oh and by the way im a masochist....that felt pretty damn good....."

@xpstitch

"This sort thing isn't funny you fu€king stupid little b!+€h! He turned me down because apparently I'm ugly and just not good enough for him! Now leave me alone before I kill you, because I can!" He said and then ran away to go find Piko.

Act? I knew it was a prank! Now I'm going to go beat that pretty boy up for setting this up!

"Piko you little heartless b!+€h, where are you?! It's payback time!" Danny shouted while he ran to the last place he saw the boy.

Piko cried and banged on the door, still locked in the computer room. "LET ME OUT!!!" His body shook from being scared. Computer rooms really did cause his kind to malfunction. He backed up when no one was coming and his tail sparked, then plugged into something. He cried out and dropped to his knees, hands clutching his head. The thing his tail plugged into had ALL the memory stored on every computer. So the info slammed into his brain at one time and his robot self was functioned to look at every single one of them, so he started, eyes scanning the files as if he could see them in front of him, and the words of the presentations reflected in his eyes. He read one after another, until his brain started overheating.

@xpstitch

@IkutoForever2222

He heard Piko's voice call out for help. Despite knowing this was probably some prank, the boy's cries for help softened his anger a tad bit. I'm worried about this boy. What if he's really in danger?! I may not like the way he treated me but I can't help it! I really like him and I can't stand the thought of him being hurt. The stupid things I'll do for a crush. He ran and then jumped into a kick. The door imediatley became like tin foil under the power of his kick. The door wasn't even there anymore.

"Piko!"

Steam was literally coming out of Piko's ears and he had a dead look on his face as he read files, mouth moving with each word he read. He was about to overload on files, so if it wasnt stopped, he could literally break. 

@xpstitch

Mornuhama Loprak

Since the teacher had left, Mornuhama summoned his dragon and started talking with it. "یہ ایک پاگل جگہ ہے ..." (For anyone that needs to know, he said, 'This school is crazy'). While he was talking, he heard the door open, and looked over to see if the teacher was back. Instead, he saw a boy with shocking blue eyes and blonde hair. He stared at the boy for a few seconds, before his dragon nuzzled him, trying to tell him it was a bad idea. He looked back at his dragon, and said, "تم کو مسترد کر رہے ہیں .", dismissing his dragon. He looked back and continued just staring at him, as he sat down. @IkutoForever2222

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart walked down the halls smoking, until he heard banging from the computer lab. He put out his cigarette in his arm, and flicked into a nearby trashcan. He tried opening the door, but it was locked. He summoned a large block of shadow crystal, and used it to break down the door. "What the fuck?" He said, as he saw Piko on the floor, appearing to be smoking. He looked, and saw that his tail was plugged into the main hardware for the computers. "Ah, shit..." Malhart said. He went to the main computer hardware system and shut it off, and unplugging the boy. He slung the boy over his shoulder, and started sauntering to the office, lighting up another cigarette on the way there. @IkutoForever2222 @xpstitch

Valshe looked over at the tiny boy and smiled. "thank you for your help...its good to have you working with me...." Valshe's voice was like an angels, so smooth and pretty.

Kai looked at him and smiled back. "its no problem..."

Valshe then looked over at the boy staring at him, his eyes so light staring back. He gave a nod to him as a hello.

@Imapeople000

Piko's eyes flickered before going blank. His eyes shut and he was out cold. his head still steaming and his body very fucking hot. 

Hisoka watched and busted up laughing. He was pointing at Piko and shaking is head as he laughed. "thats freaking hilarious...he must have pulled a circuit" Hisoka disappeared and reappeared in class, knowing damn well that they would both probably try yo kill him.

@xpstitch

@Imapeople000

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama saw the boy nod to him, and he waved back, before looking away. Who the fuck is he? He... he... Mornuhama thought. He knew that he thought he was hot, but he refused to admit it. Damn it, get your crap together... Mornuhama thought again, holding his heads in his hands. 

(Not sure what's happening or where anybody is. Update please.) 

(Not sure what's happening or where anybody is. Update please.) 

(Piko is injured by an evil prank, Danny really likes Piko, Hisoka pulled the prank, Danny punched Piko cuz he thinks he was teasing his feelings, Mornuhama has many admirers and is fending off flirts left and right, Danny went to rescue Piko despite everything, Hisoka is about to get his @$$ beat by Danny, I think that's about it unless Im forgetting something)

(Umm, Mornuhama? I think you have the wrong person dude. xD)

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart passed by Danny, and saw him crying. He narrowed his eyes at the boy, and kinda got ghetto. "Boy, gettcho ass to class! I was looking nearly the entire damn school for you!" Malhart yelled, pointing towards the classroom. He left, Piko still slung over his shoulder. "If I come back and you aren't in class, you're fucked, you hear me? @xpstitch

@Kira Times

well...everyone is headed to class...though Danny wanted to kiss Piko, Piko thought he was joking so laughed, which made Dany think he turned him down. Piko was bullied and got a spit ball down the throat, and ended up going to the bathroom to throw up. Danny helped him. Afterwards as payment, Piko offered a kiss, and Danny thought he was teasing him or making fun of him, so he ran out crying from feeling like he was being made fun of....Hisoka, my demon, locked Piko in a computer room and then went to find Danny, Hisoka got punched in the face and Danny went to go get revenge on Piko because Hisoka lied and said it was ALL and act.....though Piko wa sin a very dangerous situation where he plugged in to the computer rooms main hardware that has ALL the memory on it and he was downloading the files and fried his brain a bit (i promise he will be fine) and the teacher is carrying him out....Hisoka is being an asshole like usual but is now back in class...and my 2 newer charas just made an appearance.

Piko regained consciousness and looked over at Danny, with glazed over eyes, but he just smiled as blood dripped from his ears and the corner of his eyes.

@xpstitch

@Imapeople000

Valshe tilted his head and got up, walking over to the boy that had his head on his hands. "excuse me...is there a problem going on? if someone is bullying you...you can inform me.....or...is it something else?"

@Imapeople000

(Umm, Mornuhama? I think you have the wrong person dude. xD)

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart passed by Danny, and saw him crying. He narrowed his eyes at the boy, and kinda got ghetto. "Boy, gettcho ass to class! I was looking nearly the entire damn school for you!" Malhart yelled, pointing towards the classroom. He left, Piko still slung over his shoulder. "If I come back and you aren't in class, you're fucked, you hear me? @xpstitch

The guy's tone and demeanor began to bring him out of his crying. He began getting into his sassy "oh no he didn't" sort of mentality.

"oh EXCUUUSE me?! Are you making threats at me sir?" He asked meeting his eyes with blazing one of his own. He stood up and met him head on, not backing down.

"If you threaten your students, particularly ME, you will find jobs are very hard to come by" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back