• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Ori grinned slowly. "Je'taime.. daisuke." He murmured in his boyfriend's ear kissing his ear. He then glanced back at the menu one last time as the waiter came over asking for their order. "I'll have tea and the blt club.."orious said and closed his menu passing the menu over. Orious had no need to eat but he liked it and mostly ate for the taste. He even loved to cook. The waiter glanced at daisuke. "And for you sir?"

"I-I'd like milk tea and a red velvet cupcake." He gave the menu to the waiter. Daisuke fixed his hair which was covering his face and moved it to the side. The smaller boy smiled shyly at his boyfriend. 

Pitto chuckled. "depends on school.....i mean...i DO go here" He was paying attention and a person groped his wing, it caused him to moan and then gasp. His cheeks were dark red and he pushed tthem away, then flew off as fast as he could.

@eero-prince

"i promise i will watch myself....i wont drink from you anymore...."

Hisoka smiled as they kissed, of course touching him in naughty places.

Kennedy understood the student part and the dorm part. He nodded and pointed to a door down the hall.

@Imapeople000

Bilal gave a small smile. "yes....i do apologize....this is the longest i have been out of hell..."

Edogawa was trapped in a room with people surrounding him, guards. He couldnt leave cause if he tried, they would get hurt.

Est smiled and stretched big before getting out of bed.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

He snickered at Pittoo's comment. But then observed what happened with Pittoo in the wing situation. Agui smirked in amusement as he viewed the angel moan. Bingo. He finally found a weak spot. The half Santelmo closed his door and sighed as he looked around in his dorm.

Clean place. 

But Agui needed a bit of rest. He the walked to his bed, hopped onto it, and just laid there, soon drifting off to sleep. All he dreamt of were dark angels and spiders.

Takis Argyris

"Again, it's fine... I don't even really care if you do." Takis laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei's eyes widened a bit, and he grinned. "Damn... you're fuckin' going for it..." He laughed.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro moved his eyes to where he was pointing. He nodded his head when he saw his dorm. "De acuerdo, bueno ... ¿Necesitas ayuda para llegar allí?" He asked.

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadi blushed and looked off to the side. "i couldnt...."

"of course....." He stripped him down again.

This time Kennedy didnt understand what he was saying. He just shrugged and looked at him confused. He sighed and pointed to his dorm again, wanting to rest because him muscles felt numb.

@Imapeople000

His sleep was cut short once feeling a little pinch on the side of his left hand.  Agui lifted up his left hand to see a spider. "Are you the little fella who bit me?" He asked, as if the spider would answer. He set the spider on his night stand and sighed, looking at the spider.

"Do you think I'll see that angel again?" He asked the spider. "Yeah I know that's a stupid question to ask but.. At least a maybe, right?" 

The Filipino frowned at the spider who gave no answer. He laid back down and starred at the ceiling. "Did I get bitten by the love bug?" Agui then realized what he said and jolted up. "No! It can't be love! I barely know the guy. I-I-" He then looked back at the spider.

"I blame you for this!" And just before you know it Agui just set a part of his bed on fire.

@IkutoForever2222

The fire alarms went off and Pittoo jumped, startled. He flew fast to find where the fire was, and when he did, he knocked down the door. Pit sucked up the fire into his mouth and it was gone. "be careful!" He looked at him, then blinked. "oh....its you..."

@eero-prince

Takis Argyris

"Eh, it doesn't matter. Really, it's fine." Takis said, taking a hold of his hand.

Mei Rinsaku

"Hot damn..." Mei said. He looked towards the door to make sure Heliodoro wasn't coming back, and threw Hisoka onto the bed, jumping on him.(FADE. Or again, one last post if you want to fade.)

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro was confused for a second, not knowing what to do. He shrugged and picked Kennedy up like he was an empty box, walking over to his dorm.

@IkutoForever2222

He just sat there angrily. This happened quite a lot. Though he jumped a tad seeing his door knocked down by a certain angel. The fire was now gone. "Well sorry for being such a safety hazar-" Agui then finally looked at the guy who put out the fire. It was Pittoo. "And it's you."

@IkutoForever2222

Agui gave him an amused look before getting off the kinda burnt bed and stood in front of Pittoo. "How are you so sure there's going to be a next time?" Oh there was sure to be a next time.

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis looked at him and smiled. "Besides... you're too damn hot for me to get really pissed off..." He laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei was keeping a steady watch for Heliodoro when they were done, not wanting his brother to walk in and see them completely naked again.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro pushed the door open and laid Kennedy down on the bed, looking down at him. "¿Crees que estarás bien para un poco? ¿O preferirías que me quedara un poco?" He asked.

@IkutoForever2222

He noticed the shaking of Pittoo's head and he automatically let go. Agui did want to get back at Pittoo but he is very careful not to do something someone really doesn't want him to do. "Are you okay?"

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi blushed more, then giggled. "so silly...."

Hisoka let out a satisfied sigh.

"Stay!" He grabbed his hand, not wanting him to leave, cause he knew the government would send more guys after him.

@Imapeople000

Pittoo looed back for a second, and his whole face was red. And of course he was turned on.

@eero-prince

"Well you look like a tomato. A cute tomato if I may add." Agui successfully got back at Pittoo. Then noticed the angel's big "problem". "I see I might have awoken a "friend" of yours..."

@IkutoForever2222 

Last edited by a moderator:
Takis Argyris

"Hell, the more cute you are, the harder it is for me to get angry at you. Well, unless you're an asshole. Then it gets real easy," Takis laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei laughed a bit and looked over at him. "Happy?" He teased.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro's raised an eyebrow and said, "Lo tomaré como un sí..." He leaned against the wall and looked at Kennedy. "Así que, ¿por qué lo hizo de todos modos? ¿Estabas en problemas?"

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis smiled. "Most people that've said that have gotten bitch slapped..." He laughed. "Don't worry, I won't slap you though..."

Mei Rinsaku

"Hell yeah," Mei said, grinning. "I'm just hoping Heliodoro doesn't come back in soon...

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"¿Eres un experimento? Me recuerdas mucho a mi hermano ... él también lo era." He sighed.

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back