Anime & Manga Worst Animes that you have watched

Attack on titan. Not putting this under a spoiler either, because I think some people could learn from this. If you like attack on titan, Sorry for this in advance.

Yep, Attack on titan. I feel this way way because honestly, it took it's greatest fucking advantage and ground it into dust. Like, the moment Eren turned into a titan, it was just lost, and beyond saving. There was so much going for it in the beginning. When do we ever get to see humans being awesome? Not magic-ish humans, not humans aided by big mechas, just flesh in blood.

It would be just so cool to see humans being badass by being Human. The 3-d Maneuver gear was amazing. I wanted to see more human inventions used to fight the titans, and not just "Fuck all the hard work, GOING TITAN!!!". It just stood out sooooo much from the first few episodes. Then it just gave all that shit up for Shock value. Fuck relying on the fact that humans AREN'T little weaklings in the fictional universe. That's what I absolutely hate. It just went and conformed to this little "Pathetic humans" cliche and at that point, it was obvious the writer didn't even know what he was doing in the first place.

If you think about it, we have no reference point for human power, bedsides the other creatures living on this planet. Obviously our greatest potential lies in our mind. We have one hell of an endurance, and heal much faster than literally any animal on this planet, because they'd just die of shock of the slightest injuries. Fish can't even handle being put in different water. We don't even know if contact with our skin would be deadly poisonous to extra terrestrials. Humans are just mysteries that no writer chooses to explore. We have potential if people take the time to think about us.

Shadowblade said:
(I still cannot see the main character, Battler, as anything but an angry guy that points his finger at Beatrice and yells "OBJECTION" every few minutes).
Why do I get the feeling this is an Ace Attorney reference of some kind...? Don't mind me if it isn't. Anyway, worst anime... Probably don't have one 'cause I like all kinds of anime. Since every single anime I actually watch I carefully choose and all that, I can only give you the anime I thought was the least good of them all. Probably would be To Love Ru, since it's a bit too lacking on the story they'd set up at the beginning. I mean, they should've done more with the whole deviluke situation.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

This one on the surface isn't as bad as probably most of the things listed here. The thing that makes it bad is comparing it to the manga. It is possibly one of the worst adaptations from manga to anime I've ever seen. (Which isn't that major of a statement coming from me, as I do not read too many mangas, but I can say it neither the less) The manga is this beautiful and powerful thing. The story focuses on games as a general theme, more like mind game and ideas. Then someone went in, made things cutsy and childish, then focused on the cards. Possibly one of the most boring games existing in the manga. Just, gah. I can't stand it.

I don't know, maybe I'm just bitter.

Anyway, this is my contribution to this thread.

Yikes. Y'all hatin on some good anime. Yugioh, I think someone said vampire knight, Inuyasha...darn. well, to each his own. ;)

Oh gosh, there are quite a few. I dislike Special A, because the main character wasn't, to put it nicely, very bright. To be fair, there's plenty of anime like that, and SA was just an example.

But don't get me started on Fairy Tail. I could go on and on about that one. Don't get me wrong: I love the characters and relationships a lot.

I even watched all of it up until the new season came out (around 160 episodes, in the middle of the Magic Games), hoping that at least a couple of my ships would go canon. Even though Fairy Tail has great ideas, the same thing seems to happen. Bad guys come, beat Natsu up. Natsu or another main character is about to lose, but then gets up because of the power of friendship and somehow wins despite the fact that he was almost dead. These fights take up a lot of time, too! It could take like 3 episodes for one battle.

I respect that they're not getting most of the characters involved romantically (from what I've seen), but nothing really happens after awhile. There's a lot of things I love about Fairy Tail, but I think this makes me not like it..

One word, and it describes itself. The pure essence of its horrifying confusion and the nasty way it sounds when you say it. There are no appropriate explanations for these forums. Zero out of ten, do not recommend even googling it.

Pupa.

Nuff Said.

Honeybucky said:
One word, and it describes itself. The pure essence of its horrifying confusion and the nasty way it sounds when you say it. There are no appropriate explanations for these forums. Zero out of ten, do not recommend even googling it.
Pupa.

Nuff Said.
I just watched it

and who even thinks of this stuff

School Days, for obvious goddamn reasons. I mean the whole show is kind of a 'meme' by itself.

And the OVA Mars of Destruction

So if you want to have a nice evening enjoying the worst shows in history, there ye go, be my guest!

Oreimo, Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute, whatever you want to call it, fuck that show either which way. I watched it out of some sort of curiosity, and finished it for reasons god only knows, but just do yourself a favor and NEVER WATCH IT. The female lead is the least likable character I've seen in like, anything, and single handedly kills the show. //endrant

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Oreimo, Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute, whatever you want to call it, fuck that show either which way. I watched it out of some sort of curiosity, and finished it for reasons god only knows, but just do yourself a favor and NEVER WATCH IT. The female lead is the least likable character I've seen in like, anything, and single handedly kills the show. //endrant

[/QUOTE]
Should I be embarrassed that I have a 1/6 PVC figure of her? :D

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Oh nonononononono. Just stay right there with it and give me a minute to go and get my hammer. I'll break it in for ya.

[/QUOTE]
Well to be fair, I actually don't want to have it anymore. And I'm currently selling a lot of 'em. But Kirino was on sale for 20 bucks, back then I just couldn't say no!

Key is in the usual place. Don't let the dog run out.

Oh, and watch out for the neighbour, I think he's attached a rope to his chainsaw and swing-cuts his brushes.

I wouldn't say that it's the worst but... I don't particularly like Kill la Kill.

Oh! I guess I don't like Oreimo as well, I tend to avoid similar shows. You know, like the plague.

But even so, Kuroneko is still best girl.

KuroAbyss said:
*peeks in* So.... Has anyone seen Pupa?
I have. Though I haven't caught up with the most recent episodes - those were extreme short ones! Four minutes or so, right?

I had only picked it up because I had suddenly felt like going on an anime binge, and it seemed like an interesting one.

Hadn't expected it to be so short, though. e u e

[QUOTE="RULE THE WORLD]I have. Though I haven't caught up with the most recent episodes - those were extreme short ones! Four minutes or so, right?
I had only picked it up because I had suddenly felt like going on an anime binge, and it seemed like an interesting one.

Hadn't expected it to be so short, though. e u e

[/QUOTE]
Well, spoiler, it's pretty bad and the ending is, well, extremely disappointing. This is a huge shame due how gorgeous the artwork is. Go ahead and finish it since you have already spent time watching it thus far, but don't expect to be happy when you finish it.

I love Black Butler. It's one of my favorites in fact. That, and Bleach

I have a motto of finishing what I start. However, there are 4 I definitely hate. Those are School Days, Familiar of Zero, If Her Flag Breaks, and Cardcaptors

School Days- Insanely boring, and the whole psycho killing thing was so stupid. The MC is such an asshole, it's crazy. I always say that the MC should get laid by someone in a harem, but this guy here is just..........ugh!

Familiar of Zero- I hate tsunderes so much. She literally blasts him just because. What's worse is how Saito still loves her despite being treated like shit til the end

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara (If Her Flag Breaks)- I loved the concept and the first few episodes............which is why I hate it so much. They found the perfect way to shit on a good concept. They made things perfect for 75% of the anime. In the last few, literally everything crashed in the worst possible. It's like someone inviting you on an amazing trip, and it cancels the day before. Definitely my least favorite of all time.

Cardcaptors- Cardcaptor Sakura was one of my favorite anime. I absolutely despise what the dub did to the series, changing up pretty much everything that's vital to the series. The voice-acting isn't that good either, There's literally nothing good I have to say about this series. There are good things with the other series I hate a lot, but this one is why dubs have such a bad rep

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back