Anime & Manga Worst Animes that you have watched

I would have to say that the biggest disappointment I've seen through an anime was One Piece, It is just ridicoulously long and keep in mind that I'm a fan of other long running series like Bleach and Naruto but that wasn't the only issue, it felt more like a cartoon than an anime artstyle and I just can't stand Loofy at all I'm sorry to all One Piece fans out there but I only watch it when there is a fight scene cuz the story just goes everywhere and is impossible to follow not to mention the thousands of fillers that just make me want to slap when I watch it.

I really like Kuroshitsuji (the manga anyway, I know the anime doesn't stick to the manga (the exception being the third season) so I haven't finished watching the first season.)

Though, the worst anime to me is:

Diabolik Lovers. Like. I don't even. The main character just makes me so mad. I didn't even get past the first episode.

[media]

[/media]
This pretty much explains everything xD

Itazura na Kiss was terrible in my opinion, characters were dry, plot was cliché and it DRAGGED ON.

There was another anime I watched purely out of boredom it's aimed at little kids and it was about these two girls that did dancing and had magic dresses and stones? I don't want to remember the name and it was a Pokémon rip off anyway.

Pokémon as well, even if it was good Ash still sucks, never ages and the company that makes it admitted it's a cash cow I hear the manga's are better though, with different interesting characters, protagonists and actual plots that don't drag. If the anime was once good well........ must I say more I think we all know where the show has gone

Worst: Moon Phase. I did not like that. Even the opening was terrible. xD

Best: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Soul Eater, Fruits Basket, Chrono Crusade

And I know many people like this series, but I couldn't get into it and watching it even gave me a headache.... Serial Experiments Lain. ^_^ ;;

I thought Serial Experiments Lain was okay. It's definitely not for everyone, but man, it was pretty creepy.

[QUOTE="Kyd Jhesus]Why do people hate Naruto, I never got a reason.

[/QUOTE]
Long storyline , from crappy ninja to op chara <--- and actually for first few season I like those anime until they make it dumb later on~

I like a long storyline but that means ups and down. To be honest that's all characters.

Hulk, Goku, Ichigo, yuske , Jean gray, superman. All OP but was pretty grounded at one point.

Agree.. but still Goku aren't OP since he's dead many times but revived... <--- downside of DBZ.

but for Naruto? meh...

It does have it's problem for sure, orochimaru just won't die. They killed him 3 times by now. I will say this, HXH is the new Naruto, it has the original Naruto feel but still fresh.

HXH did get a anime before Naruto but it was sadly canceled and needs to be dubbed for America!

LrkStar said:
Boku no Pico NEVER WATCH IT
Best anime ever don't listen to him/her xD

No but seriously don't >.>

There will be painful time...sad times. I'll be with you through think and thin. You are never alone. The hopes we carry are matched by the number of stars in the twinkling night sky. The rustling of the wind on our bodies are premonitions for what's to come tomorrow. Now, let us take a stroll...to the melody of the fairies. -Mavis

Grenadier. Every time she reloads, I cringe. And when I thought I finally can get used to it, a fight scene of BOTH CHARACTERS WHO RELOAD THE SAME WAY comes in. Please don't watch.

Warning: Unpopular Opinion

I find Bleach a horrible premise to keep following, since it simply reuses storylines and plots from previous arcs. Gets tiring after a while. You can almost predict the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back