• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

no not really unless you wanna draw it and face my intense critisism and glorious details.

No problemo. Although I have to ask how you were able to make such detailed maps of your nations?

With the help of a program called paint tool SAI, but I just used it like you would use photoshop or gimp. The point with these maps aren't that they're supposed to necissarily be esthetically pleasing, but rather more practical. But if you need any help I'll be around, I suppose I can make more of these for other people if you want to, they don't take too long to make.

though im new to this stuff and am behind lol so can u catch me up with this

i mean if u still have land open for me

Last edited by a moderator:
though im new to this stuff and am behind lol so can u catch me up with this

I see that you're new, and while I myself wouldn't start off with this kind of RP I welcome you :)  

And something I want to Point out directly (Not to be rude) is that inconsistent punctuation and abbreviations won't fly for a split second in the RP.

So, what do you need to catch up on? Rules or established things within this RP?

If someone could make me a map for genital land, that would be great. I don't care what you put on it, just have a canal be in the North, where the land is narrowest.

Oh, sorry! I'm used to typing quickly. I get what is going on and all, but I was curious if land was still open or not. It's okay if there isn't though.

Oh, sorry! I'm used to typing quickly. I get what is going on and all, but I was curious if land was still open or not. It's okay if there isn't though.

No problem, and there sure is a whole lot of land left to claim.

Do you want to claim a space on the map before filling in the sheet?

@Pat

I got you on this one.

No problem, and it's still open as long as there is space on the map, and there sure is.

Do you want to claim a space on the map before filling in the sheet?

@Pat

I got you on this one.

Maybe I'll enlist you to make Funesta City as well. If you can do somewhat more detail. And by detail I mean straight lines and perfect circles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back