• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

This is just an excuse for Lavinia to place troops on your territory. The Kingdom of Allemagne will help you govern your people with an iron fist with supplies and weapons, not boots on the ground!

@KAmber

It'll be hard to govern the people when he has such a small military force in such an expansive land mass. The most logical solution would be to position ally troops into this region to act as law enforcement to maintain peace within these regions. Also, I was going to offer weaponry, equipment and decommissioned vehicles/naval assets/aircraft..

It'll be hard to govern the people when he has such a small military force in such an expansive land mass. The most logical solution would be to position ally troops into this region to act as law enforcement to maintain peace within these regions. Also, I was going to offer weaponry, equipment and decommissioned vehicles/naval assets/aircraft..

Oh but come on now, I hope we can all agree that a little bit of communism hasn't hurt anyone? If anything it's what they need, I see alot of potential here!

Govern with an outside military? Give hand-me-down vehicles so they can't stand up for themselves!

side with Allemagne today, receive the same weapons, armor, and aircraft we put our own brave soldiers into!

The Allegmane are distant foreigners who wish to exert their influence in our lands!

Ally with the Reich and our Legions shall stand with you! No occupation, only partnership!

But the NPP has the common peoples best interest in mind, side and streangthen the allience of the hard worker!

This decision IS up to @KAmber, so he will need to think over his choice. If @KAmber were to side with Labinian government officials, an entire Army Mechanised Infantry Division consisting of 10,000 men and multiple vehicles - along with the 4th Brigade of the 23rd Armoured Division - will be stationed and co-commanded between both nations. Modern Labinian weaponry will also be provided to the small Armed Forces of the country, as well as equipment and decommissioned vehicles/warships/aircraft. The reason why I would offer these no longer used assets is because it would be too risky to provide advance assets that will most certainly be required by Labinia itself. Perhaps a Company of Engineers that fall under the Royal Labinian Engineering Service Corps will be provided for both military and civil purposes. We could also offer the Armed Forces training from the Royal Military Instructor Service. But in the end, it is up to YOU to decide on what you want.

@AxelWelrod you shall join NPP, I'm sure a commision of Turian and Allamagnian Officers could take care of policing duties with an Expendition Force and by organizing Para-Military groups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a message to everyone in the RP, It has come to my attention that militaries in this RP are kind of over the top at the moment. I think we should decide on some boundries, we could start with active personnel.  Does anyone have any propositions on what could be a fair amount at max?

Professional armies should be less than a million. Conscription Based ones around One to Two Million. Total Conscription can reach 8 Million which was the most USSR had at peak of WW2 including partisans.

Well, some militaries have unique aspects to them.  @High Moon mentioned his military uses a conscription-like system.

My nation's military is just around 2% of the country's population, so we could say that is fair?

Also,

@High Moon, join forces with an Axis-equivalent of an alliance? I don't exactly trust these alliance members, and I'd rather side with Valarian and Columbian in this matter.

Also, @Tahana. You got a link to a download for that SAI paint format? I'm thinking about re-redesigning my flag since it looks somewhat edgy due to the size of the pixels.

For what reason? I for one have no reason to invade you. And you would not gain any land or advantage by siding with the 'allies' @AxelWelrod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back