• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

To be honest, I haven't hung around enough to exactly know what that is...

You've got enough posts to make it a Hosted Project.

Just go onto the Hosted Projects section and scroll down to Nation Building and then make the RP in there, its laid out in the simplest way possible.

You've got enough posts to make it a Hosted Project.

Just go onto the Hosted Projects section and scroll down to Nation Building and then make the RP in there, its laid out in the simplest way possible.

Okay, but how is it different from a normal RP?

OK, just read through 4 pages and I am not sure who to side with. The ruler is young, and usually the current alliances are disbanded because of conflict between the new vs the old leaders. I think I will have like alliance requests but not accept them yet before the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pat You wanna ally? I need someone to keep the front door closed and I won't destroy you if you do :)

Yes. Threaten the organization most interested in seeing your godless state fall. It isn't like I could ally the other side and politely ask for their combined naval might to protect my nation and starve your dirty island Nietzsches until they see the light of the one and true God.

image.jpeg

Well, the Reich nation was founded from a Crusader State that forced their beliefs on the local populace, which is to this day the state... So yes, we are subscribed to the Prayerboy xD  

We led a few Crusades in our time, maybe one of them could've been the one that helped found your nation. 

Yes. Threaten the organization most interested in seeing your godless state fall. It isn't like I could ally the other side and politely ask for their combined naval might to protect my nation and starve your dirty island Nietzsches until they see the light of the one and true God.

View attachment 209482

Not sure why you used an illustration of a women in chainmail and weilding a sword.. Guess we'll have to let the communism get to you. But I'll need to create war plans. Wink.

You wanna ally? We can provide free shit and reinforce your lines with a number of Labinian troops.

Tahan would never allow foreign troops on its soil. Also its military is more than capable of fighting off an attack.

It depends on how things go alliance wise. Again, it's very isolationist.

What about Battleships? Your navy seems to be lacking some of those..

A Tahanese heavy destroyer is essentially a battleship.

Although just to be 100% sure the Imperial Navy is developing a new Super Heavy class due to rising world tensions.

A Tahanese heavy destroyer is essentially a battleship.

Although just to be 100% sure the Imperial Navy is developing a new Super Heavy class due to rising world tensions.

How 'bout some Dreadnoughts that were previously used before the Royal Navy updated theirs, plus newly designed armaments?

How 'bout some Dreadnoughts that were previously used before the Royal Navy updated theirs, plus newly designed armaments?

Accepting second hand ships would be an embarrassment to the Imperial Navy along with the fact that they already have ships more advanced and powerful than those Dreadnaughts.

Again, this depends. Tahan can't just be bribed into an alliance, the Emperor makes his decisions based on morality and determination on both a person's and a nation's character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back